How comes Banksy never gets caught in the act?

Soldato
On the basis of a single typo/spelling mistake... nope I can't.

You're not really making much sense at all tbh... and no I wasn't trolling when you quoted me and declared that I was.

You wrote in the way mcnumpty does. It's a sly dig. It's pretty standard on this forum. Even the mods do it at time.

Pointless me mentioning it, so I'll back away... Enjoy your night

Caporegime
You wrote in the way mcnumpty does. It's a sly dig. It's pretty standard on this forum. Even the mods do it at time.

Pointless me mentioning it, so I'll back away... Enjoy your night

Yes it was pointless of you as it seems it went completely over your head and no it wasn't a sly dig at mcnumpty quite the opposite actually, you're being a bit silly here - at least Mcnumpty was happy with it even if you're throwing around misplaced accusations. Suggest you re-read what I posted and think about it a bit more... and also take note of Mcnumpty's post in this thread - does it look like I was having a dig at him?

:D:D:D:D
lol you and usher crack me up
with those

If you want the original context for it then see here:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...ebook-groups-to-catch-thieves.18877508/page-4

Usher and dowie
That was absolutely *******Hilarious guys

Soldato
Yes it was pointless of you as it seems it went completely over your head and no it wasn't a sly dig at mcnumpty quite the opposite actually, you're being a bit silly here - at least Mcnumpty was happy with it even if you're throwing around misplaced accusations. Suggest you re-read what I posted and think about it a bit more... and also take note of Mcnumpty's post in this thread - does it look like I was having a dig at him?

If you want the original context for it then see here:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...ebook-groups-to-catch-thieves.18877508/page-4
Your very wrong. Like someone is going to say yeah your bullying me and I like it.... Sort your head out.....

Ive read many of his posts and threads

Caporegime
You're ??? Really? Got to be the saddest, losing, argument in history!! What sort of Muppet comes out with that against a disabled person?

If I had no legs would you run ahead and laugh ?

Think on, hey?

If it was you, with your attitude then yes, I just might! :D

Though if you're genuinely disabled and it affects your thinking then perhaps consider that maybe... as pointed out already, you've got the wrong end of the stick with this one.... like I said already I wasn't trolling, I've even provided the context for you so stop being silly tbh...

Soldato
If it was you, with your attitude then yes, I just might! :D

Though if you're genuinely disabled and it affects your thinking then perhaps consider that maybe... as pointed out already, you've got the wrong end of the stick with this one.... like I said already I wasn't trolling, I've even provided the context for you so stop being silly tbh...

A joke is only a joke is it's funny....

Someone pretending it's funny to "fit in" or not get more stick is a different story.

So if someone says your joke is funny it might not be, when in fact that person could be hurting.

Like I've said before it's a common thing on this forum

Caporegime
A joke is only a joke is it's funny....

Someone pretending it's funny to "fit in" or not get more stick is a different story.

So if someone says your joke is funny it might not be, when in fact that person could be hurting.

Like I've said before it's a common thing on this forum

I think you're projecting a bit.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The context dowie posted seems to make it clear that there was no enmity between himself and Mcnumpty2323.

Doesn't NVP usually supply the Banksy for these situations?

Caporegime
That's how little you know then.... Or you know everything?

I'm 6 foot and almost 17st. I've not had the best life and been in trouble many of times, you'll never know how anyone feels.

As I said before, leave it at that, but think on. Not all problems are visable

All you're doing is just confirming that you didn't get it and you're projecting based on whatever your own issues are... that's got nothing to do with me and what I posted.

Back
Top Bottom