• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Soldato
Grasping at straws here but, when you boot at 2133, can you run CPU-Z and see what it shows in the 'Memory' tab for the possible timings/xmp profile?

appreciate the help everyone
Capture.png

Soldato
anyone managed to get ram stable on this motherboarD? haivng a nightmare running xmp

Yes, have a 3600 kit. set XMP in bios and forgot it.

FYI, I don't have any fancy OC on my CPU ect just the XMP Mem OC

Is this still a recommended board. It feels like giga have the best of the bunch with price points for all.

Personally If I were to buy again I'd go Gigabyte.

Can't say I've been impressed with it tbh, wished I'd of stuck with giga tbh.

Soldato
Yes, have a 3600 kit. set XMP in bios and forgot it.

FYI, I don't have any fancy OC on my CPU ect just the XMP Mem OC

Personally If I were to buy again I'd go Gigabyte.

Can't say I've been impressed with it tbh, wished I'd of stuck with giga tbh.

Feels like a recommendation from ocuk which had some commercials behind it.

Associate
I have to say i have the X570 taichi and have none of the issues listed above.
Only issue I had originally was memory problems until I manually upped the Dram volts to 1.35

I have played with the dram calc and altered a few settings and can run at 3600 CL14 or 3800 CL16 without any issue.

I did have some annoying lock ups while playing games which seemed sound related.
I eventually got around to disabling the onboard sound and using the 1080Ti audio and not a single lock up since.
So may be worth a try if you have some odd lockups. Make sure one of the audio options is disabled as it definitely caused me issues until I disabled one.

Soldato
Feels like a recommendation from ocuk which had some commercials behind it.

They do this all the time they pimp crap products for money, the Gigabyte Auros 2080ti was an absolute disaster, they claimed it was 'Gaming perfected' without having ever tested it, there was a whole thread about it. They offer vapourware monitors for pre-order which leave people hanging in the wind - which they know they can't supply. Don't trust a word they say, yet they have a captive audience of rubes who hang on their 'mate' Gibbo's every word...mugs.

I never buy anything they reccomend, it's usually trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom