Show Us Your Motors!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Love the yellow. Wish the Supra badge was in place of the round badge. Badging these days never seems to fit the lines and seems an afterthought. Same with the BMW posted earlier.

Soldato
49537942232_71510db3c9_b.jpg

49537806296_4e52eb1bf9_b.jpg

49538031367_41c246913a_b.jpg

49537803086_3e55eea6ee_b.jpg

I think these are awesome, as far as brand new sports cars go. And as an owner of 2 Z4s previously, quite depressing as to how crap the G29 is. Somehow the 'same' car from Toyota is so so much better, bring on the mods :).

Soldato
What's crap about the G29? Seems like quite a decent little 2-seater to me.

I just felt it didn't really move the game on from the E89. Same drivetrain more or less, lost the hard top and the interior is just the 3 series interior. If the M40i had the same default power as the Supra, might be a different story. I test drove one a few days after the UK launch, and felt it offered nothing over my 35iS of any importance.

Soldato
I just felt it didn't really move the game on from the E89. Same drivetrain more or less, lost the hard top and the interior is just the 3 series interior. If the M40i had the same default power as the Supra, might be a different story. I test drove one a few days after the UK launch, and felt it offered nothing over my 35iS of any importance.

I'd also argue that the e85 and e89 models look better too. I test drove a 20i as that's all the dealership had and felt it was quite lacking. I'd rather put my cash into an MK4 mx5 if buying new.

Soldato
How do the NSX and GTR compare?

don’t really hear about the NSX anywhere!

I’m really happy with my NSX. Was going to buy another Mclaren but went and drove the NSX. Really enjoyed the drive, and bought it on the spot. Feels a lot more premium and “supercar” than the GTR did.

I use mine every day, and find it amazingly easy to live with. Blisteringly fast too at 2.7s to 60, and down a country road I’m not sure much would compete.

Soldato
How do the NSX and GTR compare?

don’t really hear about the NSX anywhere!

NSX is in a different league really. Just way more polished. The price tage and newness of the design shows that though. Sadly not as practical passenger/boot space wise!

I’m really happy with my NSX. Was going to buy another Mclaren but went and drove the NSX. Really enjoyed the drive, and bought it on the spot. Feels a lot more premium and “supercar” than the GTR did.

I use mine every day, and find it amazingly easy to live with. Blisteringly fast too at 2.7s to 60, and down a country road I’m not sure much would compete.

100% agree. My biggest complaint with the NSX is that they made it SO usuable for daily driving but failed to provide any good storage options in the interior. The clip on cup holder is abit rubbish,no vanity mirrors, or door bins for sunglasses etc. The boot can be lived with, it just means you always have to pack a soft bag.

Absolutely loving the car though. Different class to the Supra, both very different.

Took the NSX out earlier today before it rained and man that V6! Sounds epic.

49547660313_4ea25600c6_b.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
NSX is in a different league really. Just way more polished. The price tage and newness of the design shows that though. Sadly not as practical passenger/boot space wise!

100% agree. My biggest complaint with the NSX is that they made it SO usuable for daily driving but failed to provide any good storage options in the interior. The clip on cup holder is abit rubbish,no vanity mirrors, or door bins for sunglasses etc. The boot can be lived with, it just means you always have to pack a soft bag.

Absolutely loving the car though. Different class to the Supra, both very different.

Took the NSX out earlier today before it rained and man that V6! Sounds epic.

49547660313_4ea25600c6_b.jpg

Also love the NSX and not many cars suit black but the NSX looks awesome in black, but it works so well in most colours but your spec is spot on as I love the bright wheels against the black paintwork.

They are absolutely and for sure one of the most planted and most rapid b-road machines on the road, which is crazy considering its a super car.

Back
Top Bottom