So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
I'm only winding you up :p

I think Brentford are your main concern tbh. Forest, Fulham and Bristol City are decent but so inconsistent. Brentford have the best GD in the league so scoring isn't an issue!

The bookies have Leeds as 1/10 still to go up, that's a lot shorter than WBA and they're top. They're not often wrong :)

Oh I know. We have Forest and Brentford away as our next two games. Today was a must win. I know we will make play offs but even that I know we will screw up. Ah well

Don
I wasn't going to say anything but...

Based on how strange this season is I wouldn't be surprised if you tore us apart on Tuesday :D

No chance, I think Luton would give you a better game than us. What a disaster this season has become. I’ve come to accept we ain’t ever getting out of this league, and if we do, it’s league 1. Welp

Soldato
Weird game tonight. Leeds were so much better than we were but we set up very differently - didn't try to play out, went long constantly and held a very rigid shape.

Regardless of how much Leeds dominated I didn't particularly feel like we were going go concede a second goal as we restricted them to very few genuine opportunities.

If they had a proper striker, and were able to maintain that level of performance consistently, they'd be run away winners of this league. Very impressive tonight and worked so hard... I read someone on our forums say that we were third to every ball!

Charlton certainly did us a favour too. Strange League.

Don
Weird game tonight. Leeds were so much better than we were but we set up very differently - didn't try to play out, went long constantly and held a very rigid shape.

Regardless of how much Leeds dominated I didn't particularly feel like we were going go concede a second goal as we restricted them to very few genuine opportunities.

If they had a proper striker, and were able to maintain that level of performance consistently, they'd be run away winners of this league. Very impressive tonight and worked so hard... I read someone on our forums say that we were third to every ball!

Charlton certainly did us a favour too. Strange League.

I think Phillips was the difference tonight, it just shows how good he is and far too good for this league. I think last night was an example of how to play diagonal balls :D

You are right though, for all the domination on the ball I could never see us scoring, but that's built up over the season, we're just nonclinical. That said, only one chance really fell to Bamford, I don't think Watkins had any. I think it was a night for the defenders.

Casilla is just going to keep playing and keep ****ing up, argh.

Bristol City next at home, must win that.

Caporegime
Sheffield Wednesday are the gift that keeps on giving.

Absolute state of this club, on and off the field. Embarrassing. Have given up on them this season, and not renewed the season ticket. Done with them for this year, back to managing them on Football Manager.

Don
Sheffield Wednesday are the gift that keeps on giving.

Absolute state of this club, on and off the field. Embarrassing. Have given up on them this season, and not renewed the season ticket. Done with them for this year, back to managing them on Football Manager.

What are the chances of this 21 point deduction that is being discussed? It's always funny reading the runs these clubs go on each year and you look back at their results and Leeds have managed to lose to them :rolleyes:

Caporegime
What are the chances of this 21 point deduction that is being discussed? It's always funny reading the runs these clubs go on each year and you look back at their results and Leeds have managed to lose to them :rolleyes:

Hey Andy,

I honest do not know. I know that the point deduction was mentioned quite early on, however our chairman is taking this all to court (I am assuming that because the FA signed off on things then they should stand), however our books are an absolute nightmare. We have been totally mismanaged since our new Chairman took control.

I doubt the points deduction would relegate us, but I would not argue that we do not deserve that. I do think the FA want to make an example out of us and Derby though.

Derby will be in trouble too.

Back
Top Bottom