• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

OcUK Staff
@Arne Saknussemm Can you do a single core scores as well please ?
Hmm...OK I'll do that..in the interests of science...but I'm not sure how just yet...since single thread is best handled by the processor at stock frankly...

Jeeeeezus ####'### HELL! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LOL...it's funny, that's exactly what i said when I ran it:D

:eek::eek::eek:

Something tells me that when @Arne Saknussemm posts the results of his LN2 run on this....................it's just going to blow Intel and the world to shreads :D:D:D:D:D:D

Good stuff Arne :):)

Cheers kitfit 1!...indeed....

Ue4kUgi.jpg

lN2 is waiting

Wow, I'm speechless. :eek:
I'll try harder with my ordinary 32 cores:p

hehe...cheers NoPost! Good luck...get on it, 32 core is a beast too...I might have to post some results with that too...

I think arne has shares in amd

Arne doesn't but wishes he had...spends all his money on cameras, mountaineering gear and PC hardware....:)

Last edited:
Associate
Curious as to what defines stock with the Ryzen chips - is playing with settings that may allow PBO to push the chip further (like increasing the power limits for the 3700X for example) fair game as long as base clock is not altered, voltages are left on auto etc?

Soldato
Curious as to what defines stock with the Ryzen chips - is playing with settings that may allow PBO to push the chip further (like increasing the power limits for the 3700X for example) fair game as long as base clock is not altered, voltages are left on auto etc?

Stock is stock frequency, multi and boost settings. PBO is not stock.
Everything else is fair game.

Associate
OcUK Staff
On a 64 core... Who is wasting time with this run...

Single thread is the cold bug run Arne.. Give it a miss...

It does seem the most spectacular insult one could give a 3990X...:D

It's not, of course, finding the button that's the issue ;)...my worries are about windows scheduler trying to switch cores 64 or 128 times

Certainly not doing it on LN2....I've learned my single core lesson there LOL

Back
Top Bottom