• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
It might be telling what happens this year with Apple, pretty sure their laptops will move to AMD but they've always been a great proponent of Thunderbolt.

Even if that happens, the Series X was finalised many months ago so I doubt that would follow any change of heart on AMD's side.

Soldato
I'm actually looking forward to this generation. I got some real Halo 1 vibes from the Halo Infinite reveal. Hopefully Microsoft wont screw it up like the Xbox One approach.

Do you remember the Original Xbox, where Microsoft were so worried about Sony taking control over people's living rooms that they just sunk millions into buying exclusive rights to games?
No intrusive advertisements, no user data tracking, just games.

Soldato

Yeah, that puts it between 2080S (10TF) and 2080Ti (13.45TF).

HDMI 2.1 for 4k 120hz gaming, who needs a pc?

MS might come to our rescue this year, save us some organs (kidneys, liver, lung, eyes) or children we would have had to sell for the upcoming RTX3000 series, if the rumours are corrent and is 900mm2 chip :p
Who could have thought, MS been a charity :D

Caporegime
All the talk from them has been good and peaks my interest a lot but it's the games that matter, I need more than yet another halo or gears
Xbox One X is the most powerful console currently. PS4 has outsold it by a massive amount. Sure the games and spec matter. What matters more though is what your mates have.

Soldato
Please don't tell me you think it will deliver 4K 120fps. Not a chance.

They can definitely achieve it. The only question is who wants to do it. 4K low BF V MP, for a 9900K + 2080S, it gets 100+ fps (https://youtu.be/S8ucRrdK4uA). The XSX will be stronger. Then you add VRS, which is +20-30% more performance. And you can also add an option for adaptive resolution, ala Gears 5. Boom! "4K" 120 fps. Besides, who says it has to lock 120 fps? That's why VRR is now standard on TVs & consoles. Either way, it's going to be a revolutionary shift compared to how games play on today's consoles.

Soldato
Xbox One X is the most powerful console currently. PS4 has outsold it by a massive amount. Sure the games and spec matter. What matters more though is what your mates have.
Tbf I don't care what my mates have, I'll buy any consol which gives me the games I want.

I have a PS4 now and most my friends are Xbox

I had a Xbox at one stage but it barely got touched

Back
Top Bottom