This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Lool sorry :D :p I'll make it up to you soon :p
Too late you sold ya iPhone 11 - I have fallen out with you now. :D

Oi, you were being a sexist pig yourself earlier :p

Is it sad that I'm excited for my washer dryer to arrive on Saturday :o

Wait till you wash your first dirty pile of k..... clothes. You will be really excited that they have come out clean! lol

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Yep. And if someone with those beliefs moves to another country, the beliefs don't get magically left behind.

Just up. That's what happened. Indian male housemate grabbed and pushed the young Indian lady around (about 11.40pm) insisting she put her laundry away. When she told him she would do it in the morning, he grabbed her by the face and squeezed so hard she let out a truly god awful scream and was bawling her eyes out loudly.

He let her face go, and she pushed him away to get out of the room. She was crying loudly for a good 5 minutes.

At the police station, they told her (in private interview lasting about 40 mins) because she pushed him away they couldn't charge the offender with assault. The marks on her face were clearly visible at the police station.

All the students in their house are international students. The offender was the male Indian boyfriend of another Indian female living in the house. That second Indian female refused to back up the story of the victim, despite having been present during the assault ( and saying nothing the whole time).

I told the assaulted young lass that the perps behaviour was illegal in Australia, and that she had every right to come here, study and enjoy herself like everyone else. She agreed. She then said "he thought he could treat me the same way as in India."

Nb. The victim and offender had no acquaintance prior in India. The perp male arrived in Australia 6 weeks ago. The victim is studying a Master's degree having won a scholarship for academic excellence. The perp is a 1st year male undergrad.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fajita wraps for dinner got me like

QcgRQhT.gif
:D

Aww man I was gonna cook fajitas tonight but I'm tired so I decided on soup :o

It's really great when the people in flat above me give their kid a ball so all you can hear is the ball constantly dropping and bouncing along the floor :rolleyes:

In other news a colleague is pregnant and we were talking about her pending due date etc. I'm now proper broody :o :D

Last edited:
Permabanned

I thought I'd treat myself. Haven't had them in ages. Literally was bobbing about the kitchen with excitement as I cooked.

It's really great when the people in flat above me give their kid a ball so all you can hear is the ball constantly dropping and bouncing along the floor :rolleyes:

My previous neighbour above me used to fart so loudly you cold hear him through the floor at night.

Soldato
My previous neighbour above me used to fart so loudly you cold hear him through the floor at night.

Haha! Reminds me of when my sister and I were kids. She was sat on our bedroom floor which was above the living room and let out the loudest fart. We laughed and thought nothing of it until my mum came up and asked who it was. Of course she blamed me and my mum blooming believed her! That was until my sister finally burst out laughing and gave the game away

Soldato
:D

In other news a colleague is pregnant and we were talking about her pending due date etc. I'm now proper broody :o :D
There must be someone willing to give you the juice so you aren’t broody anymore :p are you too picky?

I know you must think I’m a right **** for asking these questions but I don’t like to hold back, better to be blunt and upfront :D :p

Soldato
Was wondering this morning why council tax is spread over 10 months rather than 12. Having just googled it and it seems that there's now an option to spread it evenly over the year.

Can't decide whether to swap or not. It'd be easier for budgeting to just have it the same every month, but after Christmas it is quite nice having an extra £200 a month!

Permabanned
There must be someone willing to give you the juice so you aren’t broody anymore :p are you too picky?

I know you must think I’m a right **** for asking these questions but I don’t like to hold back, better to be blunt and upfront :D :p

Trust you to pick up on that. :p

Looking at my exes I'm definitely not picky :p

oooooooooof :D :p

Ah then Clovis might be in with a shot! :p

He’s got no chance he shoots blanks :eek:

Was wondering this morning why council tax is spread over 10 months rather than 12. Having just googled it and it seems that there's now an option to spread it evenly over the year.

Erm I’m sure it’s always been a choice up here in north either 10 or 12 months. I have no idea why they do it over 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom