Disney +

Soldato
If they confirm all Simpsons series are available at UK launch, then I'll be very tempted.

From rumours there won't be any Simpsons because it is licensed to sky, unsure if I wanna subscribe basically because no one knows what is going to be on there.

Disney+ UK - The Simpsons won't be on there
The Simpsons are going to be staying on Sky for the foreseeable future, so you can take a trip to Springfield by buying a NOW TV Entertainment Pass of Sky TV package.

Managing director of content Zai Bennett told Radio 5 Live that Homer and co will remain on Sky for the foreseeable future.

Caporegime
List of currently supported devices for Disney +

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=92e7685d1bcfc8d4b8651f861a4bcb01

Hopefully more manufacturers will jump on board nothing from Panasonic yet as i have a 65"GZ950, will just use my Apple tv box for now.
Nothing for amazon fire stick I guess?? Was tempted to get it for the Star Wars episodes but if it’s not going to work with my amazon fire tv then I don’t see the point in all honesty.
Or maybe I’m missing something??

Man of Honour
Absolute bargain and a no-brainer for £50 if you're a Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars fan.
That's what I'm thinking too. I watched Mandalorian already, but it was a faff if you know what I mean. It's worth another viewing, but this time all the episodes in UHD DolbyVision rather than just some. The Marvel movies should be alright too, then Pixar.

If it wasn't for the Sky Atlantic stuff I'd bin Sky and save almost a year's worth of Disney+ every month.

Soldato
It's not available until the 24/03.

I've pre-ordered and was surprised to see they've taken the money already.
But nothing at all works on there website..
The only thing you can see on there website is that page saying "Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country"

Where are people on here pre-ordering ? is it through a built in TV app or something ? :confused:

Soldato
But nothing at all works on there website..
The only thing you can see on there website is that page saying "Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country"

Where are people on here pre-ordering ? is it through a built in TV app or something ? :confused:

Website works fine, are you VPNing or something?

Back
Top Bottom