How much do you pay for fttp

Soldato
^
can't wait to join the 1gbps up and down club,

Sweden has 10gbps connections, christ and VM is still CONvincing customers that 30mb is 'Enough'

Outbound data costs, residential services are predominantly based on downloading data and priced accordingly, if you genuinely want symmetrical connections the business costs on 100/100 via TT Business and it’s ‘free’ upgrades mean they aren’t bad value, however the novelty soon wears off (storage costs to actually make meaningful use of it are high). You can also get remote servers with symmetrical 10Gb (shared) pipes for bugger all.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
£55pcm with Gigaclear for 1000/1000

Unnecessary but why not if it’s available, always seems to operate at >100MB/s up and down if I ever test it :)

Associate
For 200meg/20meg with phone line, my bill Last 2 years with virgin media gone up from £38 to £64 now for the same bundle & no longer off discounts for a 20 year customer from 1999 NTL days

Caporegime
£50-60 a month for a residential grade 1Gbps service is a very fair price, I don't see how people expect the network builders to recoup their investment if they're going in and competing aggressively on price.

The £59.99 from BT for 300Mbps does sting a bit, but BT have always been an expensive ISP and relied on offers and cashback deals to make it a more manageable cost - the problem is that a comparatively tiny amount of providers seem interested in offering Openreach FTTP than BT end up having no competition and still manage somehow to be the cheapest.

Soldato
Expensive, BT, but I must admit they have been fast and stable..

think I lost net connection once a few months ago as they were doing something on the line so..

cant complain!

Back
Top Bottom