TT Isle Of Man: Ride On The Edge 2

Ree

Ree

Associate
I didn't even know this was coming out until i saw it on cdkeys. couple of vids below.

March 19th release date

Trailer
Gameplay Preview

Last edited:
Associate
I picked this up last week for a tenner, it's now £1.99! (posted in daily deals thread) It's much better than the first, but still a challenge!

Done a quick race after a week learning the course and setting a 17:08, wanted to crack the 17 min barrier..

Did it in style, close finish after 37 miles! :o

20210402232130-1.jpg

The sensation of speed is mad, how they do it for real is just insane.

V F

V F

Soldato

At least you can press restart in this. Imagine coming off or hitting a barrier or brick wall for the real thing.

Crazy.

Last edited:
Associate
I picked this up last week for a tenner, it's now £1.99! (posted in daily deals thread) It's much better than the first, but still a challenge!

Done a quick race after a week learning the course and setting a 17:08, wanted to crack the 17 min barrier..

Did it in style, close finish after 37 miles! :o

20210402232130-1.jpg

They are a different breed of human for sure

Associate
My parents used to take us to the TT every year since I was around 1 year old in the days of Mick Grant, Phil Read and Mike Hailwood, of course not forgetting Joey Dunlop, so many other great riders to list.

The first time experience of those bikes going past is insane!, the smell of that putolene mmmmmm.

Last time I went was around 86 and always wanted to go back one day. Things have changed a little since then with the newer riders coming through and Peter Hickman for me is the man to beat right now.

I had to get the TT games to get an idea of their perspective and they are good fun but like said above, these guys have b@lls of steel and don't get the recognition they deserve.

Associate
My parents used to take us to the TT every year since I was around 1 year old in the days of Mick Grant, Phil Read and Mike Hailwood, of course not forgetting Joey Dunlop, so many other great riders to list.

The first time experience of those bikes going past is insane!, the smell of that putolene mmmmmm.

Last time I went was around 86 and always wanted to go back one day. Things have changed a little since then with the newer riders coming through and Peter Hickman for me is the man to beat right now.

I had to get the TT games to get an idea of their perspective and they are good fun but like said above, these guys have b@lls of steel and don't get the recognition they deserve.

I went over 4 years ago now. Had a Fireblade at the time, took it up the mountain section one day after the races had finished. No speed limits around part of it, although I have to say the police are very, very good at making sure you are know that they are still in charge even though there are no limits. Anyway, think at one point I had the bike up to about 150mph and remember thinking that I wasn't sure how the riders managed to do it for nearly 38 miles. The absolute concentration, just one mistake, anywhere..........

Soldato
It's the greatest show on earth, would love to go over and see it.

£1.99 is an absolute steal.

I've never experienced such a sensation of speed like I have in this game.

My wife and I are hoping to make a trip of it in 2022 on my Ducati Multistrada 1260 GT. Fingers crossed, I've never been and have always wanted to go!

Associate
I work for a family run team that raced there for about 20 years in total. An amazing and unique place (Macau is closest after that) but the relief at the end race week when your rider comes home safe is something else.

steve-linsdell-yamaha-1996-formula-tt-7623555-jpg.webp

Soldato
Not a biker but I'd like to think I could grow a pair to be able to do it, but when I watch them do it for real - mine seem to shrink. This games seems to give a good feeling of speed.

The fear gene just didn't develop in these guys, like young kids - fearless.

Never heard of Macau before - that'll be a YouTube rabbit hole for later.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I can't imagine a game like this will hold much longevity so don't fancy it myself. An ex neighbour runs a sidecar and has won at the TT though.

Now a game with co-op sidecar could be fun :D

Soldato
A lad who used to race in the Supermoto championship when I raced (totally different class to me ) now races there. He's done pretty well and used the first game to learn the course. Davey Todd, one to watch I rekon.

I suppose it's like these free climbers, one mistake and you're pretty much dead. I honestly don't know how they do it.

Back
Top Bottom