PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Karakin is more frantic I love it but the constant engagement can get a bit dry after a while. At least it’s easy to get back into the fight after an early death.

Soldato
Anyone else noticed a HUGE amount of hackers since the latest update?

Played 20 games this evening and was killed by hackers in at least half of them.

Talking full auto SMG fire, 100+ meters away, no recoil etc. etc.

Personally, I don't think I notice it that much (or at all) or cheaters have got good at hiding their tracks and look more genuine.

But then was watching chocoTaco last night and he was saying that PUBG Corp banned 400,000 accounts in January!

Caporegime
they wont ever fully solve cheating as ive said previously soley on that point alone. 100,000 accounts banned every week since launch as much as 1 million accounts in a record month. then they mainly all just rebuy. this is why pubg wont ever fully commit to solving cheating as its a business within itself. this along with all the issues recently also removing vikendi think its slowly the start of the finish of the game. unless they actually start doing something and showing they doing something instead of just saying we are working on this that and same ol same old.

last month 80,000 on pc stopped playing numbers at biggest low for few years. next few months will be make or break to how pubg either ticks along or dies.

Soldato
I don't know who it was but it was someone who was a punkbuster admin I think. Any way the figure banded about was 10% of the population are using cheats. This sounds about right to me. So next time you jump with 100 people think about it.

I'm not playing this as much now mainly due to fps dropping by 50%, that awful Karakin map, and the general balls up that ensues when they release new content.

And TDM? Please.

Caporegime
its on reddit cant be bothered to find it. but..if you want to check you will see 100,000 are banned every week since launch every week proven. also if you can read chinese you can see bans listed on chinese pubg sites.

Caporegime
it was on social media today also wackyjacky convos were talking about it its not made up. 2017 it was over 13 million banned check by just googling it and its 2020 now the ban rate has been consistant week in week out.. probably close to 25 to 30 million bans in 3 years since launch now. there is a reddit post that lists all the bans from start to finish. if you look for it. also as said china pubg site actually lists in chinese how many bans are made regularly updated.

pure logic 400,000 bans and in jan they ban 100,000 every week. sad to say they wont ever attempt to solve it as it is making them millions week in week out.

the sad thing is i used to love playing the game but its the actual owners with bad decisions and not understanding their own product that have basically destroyed it.

its not new. this is how most great games fall down. H1Z1 exactly the same.

was the bees knees one update done !

really enjoyed the game been brilliant. some of the best fun i had on pc. right up there with dayz the mod original great cod games.

Soldato
the sad thing is i used to love playing the game but its the actual owners with bad decisions and not understanding their own product that have basically destroyed it.

really enjoyed the game been brilliant. some of the best fun i had on pc.

I'm with you, me and my mates really enjoyed it until they patched it making things worse. Wish they'd just get the version of the game out when it was good. Just after Vikendi was released. Put it back to that and spend money on bigger cheat banning teams. I'd be back on it in a jiffy.

Associate
Played a bit more TDM over the weekend. Where to even start. Some blatant cheaters and not even a way to report them? Some of the maps - Erangel plane graveyard is all about which side you of the map you start as its heavily one sided position wise. Then they cant even follow their own TDM guidelines e.g. you will spawn somewhere safely only to be right in front of the enemy. You will not be placed into matches near the end - define that as ended up on a team that is 20-45 down. Literally spawned once and game over. Why they couldnt just bring back the Event weekends I dont know.

Soldato
Played a bit more TDM over the weekend. Where to even start. Some blatant cheaters and not even a way to report them? Some of the maps - Erangel plane graveyard is all about which side you of the map you start as its heavily one sided position wise. Then they cant even follow their own TDM guidelines e.g. you will spawn somewhere safely only to be right in front of the enemy. You will not be placed into matches near the end - define that as ended up on a team that is 20-45 down. Literally spawned once and game over. Why they couldnt just bring back the Event weekends I dont know.

Press R when they kill you to report them.

Back
Top Bottom