Motors YouTube Videos

OcUK Staff
why oh why was it an F40 :(
and not a 355 or a 458 in yellow :D:p

If my 458 sets on fire, I know where to sound the lads round too. :p ;)

A real shame to see another F40 bite the dust, that is probably another 50k value added to the rest in the world value wise.
Ferrari are still quite keen to buy mine, I think they were hoping driving the 812 Superfast would seal the deal, but gonna keep my yellow 458. :D

Soldato
If I had a F40 I'd be carrying the latest expanding foam type extinguisher. Its probably the cheapest item any dealership sells, they tend not to over charge on this one item afaik so has to be worth asking to get one on a service.
Old car, city streets, big hot turbo and possible oil leak. Probably true for a lot of old high performance cars with aging rubber, etc.
Reminds me of one of my old cars I got for couple hundred, horrible carb setup just the fuel pipe gives up and now its pumping straight fuel onto the engine. Somehow I did notice in time and I had only just started it and the manifold with rusted away guard wasnt hot, oh and police stopped past to chuckle and ask what I was upto.

https://youtu.be/Sh_8zMVlNVM?t=182

Such a nice looking car, never seen a clear spoiler before but great idea.

Soldato
Awesome episode.

If you like early access, become a patron! I won't post another one early. :)

And a name drop that caught me by surprise. :eek:

Their last episode featured some bits powder coated at my dad's place, didn't know that was happening until after filming!

Always enjoyable to watch these guys!

Back
Top Bottom