How to wash your hands

Soldato
French population didn't need to be told how to wash their hands
https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/s...es/coronavirus/coronavirus-questions-reponses

But "Nearly half of millennials are hiring cleaners because they are "too busy" to clean their own flats,"
if they aren't able to clean their appartment, hand washing instructions are probably necessary.

Had to laugh at the crufts organiser on the tv - still going ahead ... "we have lots of hand sanitizers "....

Boris/cummings, plan of action ... a bit contrived ... research is happening in parallel, mitigation already started
  • contain
  • delay
  • research
  • mitigate

Soldato
I'll just add that since those lessons I gave, I have NEVER washed my hands like that in normal life but I just wanted to make the point that not many people know how to wash their hands 'properly'.
Well, that's understandable. In normal everyday life it is not needed, but in times like now with a virus going around it better to be safe then sorry. Especially if you have a very public work environment to be concerned about. I still appreciated that you took the time to post it. :)

Soldato
French population didn't need to be told how to wash their hands
https://solidarites-sante.gouv.fr/s...es/coronavirus/coronavirus-questions-reponses

But "Nearly half of millennials are hiring cleaners because they are "too busy" to clean their own flats,"
if they aren't able to clean their appartment, hand washing instructions are probably necessary.

Had to laugh at the crufts organiser on the tv - still going ahead ... "we have lots of hand sanitizers "....

Boris/cummings, plan of action ... a bit contrived ... research is happening in parallel, mitigation already started
  • contain
  • delay
  • research
  • mitigate

I love our cleaner

Soldato
The amount of people I see just putting a bit of water on their hands for literally a second with no soap is crazy. It seems like the same mindset I had as a child when I hated brushing my teeth so I'd do it as little as possible.

People are lazy and gross.

Soldato
Loo design is also a point here, if I spend 30 mins cleaning my hands then go to pull on the door to open and exit it it's no good if some dirty git didn't wash and touched it, I like the loos with no doors to open on the way out

OcUK Staff
Loo design is also a point here, if I spend 30 mins cleaning my hands then go to pull on the door to open and exit it it's no good if some dirty git didn't wash and touched it, I like the loos with no doors to open on the way out

A push door on the way out I usually kick open with my feet.

Associate
@Gray2233

He give himself a thumb job in that clip. He also touched the top of the soap bottle before washing his hands.

Does it matter ? He's about to wash his hands after touching it.

Also when using the door to public loos I just use a paper towel to open it with when leaving , then throw it in nearest bin. If no paper towels then use loo roll , if still nothing then i retract my hand into sleeve to open the door

Soldato
How many of you wash your hands under the running water rather than put the plug in the bowl? and then thinking your hands are clean you touch the contaminated tap to turn it off?

Back
Top Bottom