• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK AFTER BIRTHDAY PARTY DEAL FOR THE MOANERS: GIGABYTE RX590 AT £109.99 FROM 9AM TOMORROW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just got one but again was penalised for living in Northern Ireland, had to pay another £10 on top to get it delivered when others get it free :( Still a good deal but hate it when others get free delivery and we don't.

To be fair you could always buy it and collect in store. I mean I am sure its not too much petrol or time to get from your house to OCUK ?

Think even after the time and petrol you lose - you will have the gratification to know you never lost out on £10 !

Soldato
Good upgrade from a 7850 bought in 2012! Despite that the 590's are hot, loud and power hungry, can't really get close to the performance per pound here at this price. Cheers Gibbo.

Associate
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-1BL-GI: AMD Raise the Game GPU Bundle - Resident Evil 3, Monster Hunter World & Xbox 3 month pass

This was a bit misleading, anything not on the RX series of cards only qualifies for the 3 month game pass, not Resident Evil 3, Monster Hunter World and Ghost Recon Breakpoint as previously stated in the description and order page, thanks AMD!

Last edited:
Associate
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-1BL-GI: AMD Raise the Game GPU Bundle - Resident Evil 3, Monster Hunter World & Xbox 3 month pass

This was a bit misleading, anything not on the RX series of cards only qualifies for the 3 month game pass, not Resident Evil 3, Monster Hunter World and Ghost Recon Breakpoint as previously stated in the description and order page, thanks AMD!

Yea a little bit naughty to put that in the description.
Mine as turned up little bit of damage to the box but the card looks OK I'll find out later if my pc works so fingers crossed.

Caporegime
Some people for a 590 for 110 with a little extra, and they still moan, my goodness at the entitlement!!!
There's a little thing called trading standards which upholds that an advert cannot be misleading if it is to be legal.

There is 100% entitlement to get what the advert says you are paying for. That's written into our law.

That the product is cheap without all its advertised constituent parts is neither here nor there; nor would it be any defence in court.

You must get what the advert says you will get. Misleading customers is illegal.

I'm not saying that has happened here but talk of "entitlement" is odd. People will naturally want what the advert said they would get. Nothing unreasonable about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom