*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
BF is my all time favorite, they can do nothing wrong, or that's what I used to think. I must admit I'm worried about the next one based upon the decision's they've taken throughout the life of BFV. In my eyes they've completely dropped the ball with BFV is it to soon to learn from their mistakes?

Associate
4 was great, the Easter eggs, and was it the phantom badge? Where you had to do certain things in a map with other people to unlock stuff? Things like this made it fun, community working to help each other.

none of that stuff seems apparent in bfv, however I haven’t given up just yet. Something inside me says one day they will make battlefield great again, like when we first got bf3. That was a great step up graphically from bf2, and I played many 000’s of hours.

They did a great job in BF1 mixing history into a game, but that’s as far as it goes for me, bfv seemed a little better, but the biggest problem with bfv is the team balancing. And why would they get rid of the option to switch teams to help balance it out?

Caporegime
Cheating in this game has gone through the roof, nearly every game now with private profiles and 90% of the time Asian or Russian!

What's worse is because it's so bad, when you do get a good player, it's very suspect anyway and hard to tell :(

Soldato
6.2 is out which is basically a 95% revert to 5.0, it's taken 3 months to come full circle. Dice deserve no praise for making this decision, they haven't fixed anything or made anything new. Did they get a few sale's over xmas from people wanting a long TTK, maybe, did they kill the entire community over this decision just as they had picked up some pace - Totally.

Soldato
Played a couple of hours tonight, and yeah the gun play is spot on again but that's it, nothing feels new and exciting. I think they've spent that much time ****ing things up and correcting them they've not had time to do anything good with the game.

zia

zia

Associate
Not played for 3 months or so when they introduced that pre christmas turd patch...worn't be returning to this woeful piece of crap game anytime soon..

Zia

Associate
Jesus, the STG fires bullets again instead of marshmallows.
Feels loads better but it's kind of ironic I'm happy to be back playing a broken game albeit slightly less so.

Caporegime
Jesus, the STG fires bullets again instead of marshmallows.
Feels loads better but it's kind of ironic I'm happy to be back playing a broken game albeit slightly less so.

Problem I have now is the tides of war is so bad and lacks rotation. I have forgotten most of the classic maps as it is just all Pacific now. Dice needs to shake it up a bit.

Associate
What's the deal with sevrers? If you want to play conquest, you'll find a long list of servers to join, 2-3 pages of them.

But if you want grand operations, there are maybe 3 or 4 severs available, 1 will be full and the rest will have about 10-15 players in each one.

Associate
Running with the new Radeon 20.2.2 driver and still freezes during my first game. Same with last driver.

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 Release Notes
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 Highlights
Fixed Issues
  • Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang or TDR after extended periods of play.

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom