FIFA 20

Caporegime
13-7 for me so far and got 86 Ndidi in my first red pick.

Dominated every game, bar one, but drop back counter attacking is killing me on the break because I play so high :(

Edit: And why did I not know you got Rivals points for playing the WL :mad:

Last edited:
Associate
18-5 for WL. Did get 93 Kane as my red pick for 18 wins which will come in handy for sbc’s.

Got to Gold 1 with 5 games to spare so decided to go for Elite 3, ended 24-6 to get the final red player which turned out to be Aguero so happy enough with what I got.

Soldato
ROFL, imagine getting death threats for not forfeiting a game against a better player. This community :o

Edit: From 14-7 to 17-13 and just missed out on the 18 win pack :(
Did the same thing. Finished 17-13, was 17-12 so my last game was for the pack and I got some bad luck and got whooped. One of those games where my players could barely string a pass together and everything he tried worked.

Soldato
Managed 20-10 this weekend. Got 92 Salah in my red pick, doesn't fit my team though so he's a super sub.

I sold PIM Stoichkov recently and spent it on CR7, VVD and SS Mendy. Team feels much more balanced now. Still got 400k left to spend but might just save it for the next promo :confused:

Soldato
Did the same thing. Finished 17-13, was 17-12 so my last game was for the pack and I got some bad luck and got whooped. One of those games where my players could barely string a pass together and everything he tried worked.

Might have to meet you for some Fifa lessons soon, i'm moving to Cornwall in a few months!! :D

Back
Top Bottom