** FORUM COMPETITION - WIN A SAMSUNG MONITOR WORTH £1000!!! **

Soldato
I really, really want to win this absolutely fantastic prize.
For the first time I've put some effort into this entry.
Spent some time assembling wings for my wingspan, and recruited the use of a demonic chair in which to sit.
Unfortunately the rotten weather has been utterly against me, so I ended up lying flat for a photo taken from the roof, instead of standing, as the wingspan was stable in the wind directly.
Damn shame.
Tom Ellis face for that luciferin appeal!

My entry

kmIA1fj.jpg

Random build photos, the chair, the wings assembled from cardbord Samsung boxes spread out and taped then stapled then screwed together.
Logos are that of 'OcUK/Samsung' and 'Show your wingspan' unfortunately barely visible due to liging and wind effects.
Best i can provide in the conditions.

bRFOdZg.jpg
HK6cD5j.jpg
hoFo9Qj.jpg
bxpICU4.jpg

Really hope to win, my daughetr would be utterly delighted!

Associate
Spent some time assembling wings for my wingspan, and recruited the use of a demonic chair in which to sit.
Unfortunately the rotten weather has been utterly against me, so I ended up lying flat for a photo taken from the roof, instead of standing, as the wingspan was stable in the wind directly.
Damn shame.

Cracking effort mate. Gonna be posting my own tomorrow. Should involve similar levels of public embarassment!

Associate
Damn shame.

My entry

kmIA1fj.jpg

Random build photos, the chair, the wings assembled from cardbord Samsung boxes spread out and taped then stapled then screwed together.
Logos are that of 'OcUK/Samsung' and 'Show your wingspan' unfortunately barely visible due to liging and wind effects.
Best i can provide in the conditions.

bRFOdZg.jpg
HK6cD5j.jpg
hoFo9Qj.jpg
bxpICU4.jpg

Really hope to win, my daughetr would be utterly delighted!

you’d get my vote dude!

Associate
9XGDhIC.jpg

Probably the most mortifying experience of my life, but a spoonful of sugar (3 pints of Guinness) helped the medicine go down.

Larger image here.

Last edited:
Associate
Would absolutely love to replace that tiny monitor and fill up the space on my desk a bit.

0TPcJbt.jpg

Best prize i have ever got in a competition is (The wonderful) Overclockers Mug. Fingers crossed, this is my moment.

Please select me as the winner, then my youngest may stop giving me that look of pitty, brand new PC with old crap monitor.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
A late flurry of spectacular entries!! Thanks for them all!

I'm going to close the competition on Sunday night 00:01 16th March. giving you up until midnight to get any last gasp entries in.

Then I can look forward to picking a winner on Monday morning!

Permabanned
I would not get your hopes up to much. Another forum member I know has spend a good part of today on something big, he will be finishing it tomorrow and submitting :p

Not me I'm not entering. I said I was going to but I won in the other thread so a little unfair if I won this one as well. I'll give this prize to someone else I think. :)

My desk won't be big enough and I don't game like some of you. Would probably go to waste if I was to win it.

Associate
I toyed with entering this but since I can't even lift my left arm to shoulder height it'd be awkward lol Plus I have 2 favourites already if it was down to a vote. Hope whoever wins can afford to keep and enjoy it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not me I'm not entering. I said I was going to but I won in the other thread so a little unfair if I won this one as well. I'll give this prize to someone else I think. :)

My desk won't be big enough and I don't game like some of you. Would probably go to waste if I was to win it.
Haha. I was just pulling his leg anyways :p

Link me to the thread you won :)

Back
Top Bottom