This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I’ll let you off because you can probably only cook soup :D

Oi! You may be 30 but, as my dad would say, you're not too old for a clip round the ear'ole :D
... But to me dinner is whichever meal is the hot/main meal of the day. If you have that meal at midday, then that is dinner, and the evening meal is tea.

If you have it in the evening, then that is dinner, and the midday meal is lunch.

In this house we have breakfast, lunch, dinner Monday to Saturday, and breakfast, dinner, tea on Sunday. :p

That's how I refer to it too. I try to say it like that for my niece and nephews otherwise they tell people that their dad didn't give them dinner when they've had their hot meal at school and a sandwich for tea :rolleyes:

Soldato
After catching a mouse at bedtime, about 3am more noises started. Made it to 5.30 before we couldn't deal with the mix of scratching, paranoia and sleep deprivation. Drove to my girlfriend's brother's place so we can get a couple of hours' sleep. **** mice. 6am :mad:

Soldato
Work have told me to self isolate for 2 weeks. My brother in law came back from Milan the day before Italy changed their stance. Guess I'll be doing a lot of online training!

Soldato
Sat, hopefully, my penultimate ACCA exam yesterday. Not getting my hopes up but it could have gone a lot worse.

Only one more left to do on Thursday. Majorly peed off though, they have closed my local exam centre (Chessington) and I have to slog to the Excel centre now :o
Well done!

I sat FR on Thursday, just got TX to do and then on to SBR.

Got any tips? :p

Soldato
Work have told me to self isolate for 2 weeks. My brother in law came back from Milan the day before Italy changed their stance. Guess I'll be doing a lot of online training!

My brother may well have to self quarantine shortly too. He works in care and a residents daughter flew back from Italy recently and thought nothing of coming to visit her immuno-compromised father earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom