**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I just checked my oder mine has changed from being "expected delivery on the 10th" to "awaiting confirmation" So think my order/delivery is defiantly delayed. Even though the part at the bottom still says "dispatch expected in the next 24 hours" ....Just my luck

Mate I have just had mine delivered lol nothing from DPD or EE saying it was out for delivery.
Good job someone was in

Associate
Because the status of my EE order had changed i decided to ring them up. The guy i spoke to confirmed that there is a very limited amount of stock for the ultra due to shortage of parts ie Samsung's side and apparently some imports are being halted or delayed due to the covid 19 virus. He did however confirm after further checking that my order had been picked but could dot give me a delivery date. And apparently EE had to get in extra people in today to cope with the high demand of customers phoning up about there delivery queries.No idea if we was spinning one on me but either way i suspect a lot of unhappy EE customers, and possibly other carriers also, If this is happening with EE it will also effect the others. Also they was doing the normal "it is not us it is down to Samsung" thing.

So if you got yours today your lucky i am so jealous lol .And btw this is the first time i have ever pre ordred a mobile phone.

Soldato
Heads up for all of you receiving today. There's a 50% off accessories voucher claimable through the Samsung Members app, valid until the end of this month but definitely useful if you're looking at picking up an official case.

Associate
Just went through the claim process for the Free Galaxy Buds +on the S20 Ultra. As soon as I hit submit claim I received a text message from Samsung saying the claim had been validated and the Buds will be dispatched in the next 45 days!

Associate
Just went through the claim process for the Free Galaxy Buds +on the S20 Ultra. As soon as I hit submit claim I received a text message from Samsung saying the claim had been validated and the Buds will be dispatched in the next 45 days!

How did you provide the proof did you just take a photo of the invoice that comes in the box and upload that ?

Soldato
Well I have just received an email saying I've initiated a return on a handset I haven't even received yet and DPD have also not received.
Customer services are also totally and utterly clueless on anything. I've dealt with bad teams in the past but I'm honestly amazed how bad the conversation I've just had with someone was.

Soldato
I've dealt with bad teams in the past but I'm honestly amazed how bad the conversation I've just had with someone was.

Since I bought my Note 10+ and Galaxy watch four months ago, I reckon I've had to contact Samsung on about ten or twelve occasions for varying things. All bar one of those contacts left me with a negative impression, with their service staff ranging from plain incompetent to downright rude (and I'm never rude when I contact companies). Something has gone wrong every time and even the one positive contact led to a failed repair on my watch. Compared to Apple (who I'm sure Samsung are trying to copy) it's night and day.

Soldato
Y
Since I bought my Note 10+ and Galaxy watch four months ago, I reckon I've had to contact Samsung on about ten or twelve occasions for varying things. All bar one of those contacts left me with a negative impression, with their service staff ranging from plain incompetent to downright rude (and I'm never rude when I contact companies). Something has gone wrong every time and even the one positive contact led to a failed repair on my watch. Compared to Apple (who I'm sure Samsung are trying to copy) it's night and day.

Yep I’m in the same boat now. I’ve just been on the phone again as I’ve just received another email saying my order is complete yet as above I still have not received the handset.
And now they have just hit new lows which I didn’t think couldn’t be reached, the level of internal incompetency is mind boggling.

It seems that despite the fact I pre-ordered on 12Feb and got my shipment notice on Sunday with tracking details and even an IMEI for the handset. My order has actually been cancelled internally for some reason but none of the comms I have state that, I have actually at 12:36 just received a VAT Receipt and Invoice for the order while I was on the phone to customer services.

Unbelievably bad show by Samsung here and while mistakes obviously happen their aftercare services are clearly not setup to provide any level of useful support, the lack of access they have to systems, the utter lack clarity offered and basic lack of understanding is off the chart.

Back
Top Bottom