**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S20 Family Thread ****

Associate
First full day of usage of the standard S20 and I am not impressed really. Currently at 48% battery life with a screen on time of 1 hour and 15 minutes, which is absolutely miles behind my old S10. In addition to that, my notifications are very sporadic, especially with Gmail where I often don't get any notifications until I manually open the app. I did a transfer over using smart switch - I may do a full wipe and setup manually to see if that makes any difference
you cannot even start to look at the battery performance until you have done some charge deischarge cycles yet plus the phone has to learn your habbits ect

Soldato
First day off full charge and at 120hz doing my typical stuff like listening to music, bluetooth headset connected etc and I'm around 4.25hrs SOT with about 15% remaining now Battery Saver has kicked in on my S20.

So it should hit 5hrs SOT off my first full charge of the device and that's not too bad really. Be interested to see how it goes with learning my habits etc after a few cycles.

I pre ordered mine with ee all i did was the following. in the package when you receive your phone you had the invoice i took a photo of that then i also went to me ee order and took a screen shot of that then uploaded the both, it worked for me mine is confirmed just have to wait for the shipment information when it will be shipped ect

That's what I did in the end, took a photo of the packing slip and sent them that. I will wait and see what happens.

Edit: Already had a call drop I had made, then got stuck in some menu when calling them back as I could not hang up on their voicemail. Got out of it in the end and was able to re-establish the call, then they got a weird echo as we were saying bye. I did notice it shift from wifi calling to cell tower call. It's buggy I'd say. I have installed the update.

Associate
First day off full charge and at 120hz doing my typical stuff like listening to music, bluetooth headset connected etc and I'm around 4.25hrs SOT with about 15% remaining now Battery Saver has kicked in on my S20.

So it should hit 5hrs SOT off my first full charge of the device and that's not too bad really. Be interested to see how it goes with learning my habits etc after a few cycles.

Regular s20?

Take a photo or a screenshot.
Of what?

I received no email or physical mail confirmation. The only time I had something in writing was a vague text from the courier confirming my delivery for today. I have sent a photo of the packing slip but this may not be enough. I recall having to go through hoops to get the free VR headset they were doing with the S7 plus.

Soldato
Of what?

I received no email or physical mail confirmation. The only time I had something in writing was a vague text from the courier confirming my delivery for today. I have sent a photo of the packing slip but this may not be enough. I recall having to go through hoops to get the free VR headset they were doing with the S7 plus.
Surely you got an email when you ordered?

Associate
2h 57mins SOT - Down to 19% Battery. Took it off charge this morning at 6:30am.

Not amazing, but should get better over the next week or so hopefully.

After my first days use, I actually find it a little bit too big, cumbersome almost. The screen is superb though, the 120hz is definitely a huge improvement over my iPhone 11 pro Max. The fingerprint reader is definitely better than the one on the Note 10+ and Galaxy S10. It has not failed once.

The camera module is huge, not sure why it needs to be that big, i'm worried about scratching it. To be honest i'm almost tempted to send it back for a refund and wait for the note 20.

Back
Top Bottom