How much does 3 points increase your premium? And when to declare it?

Soldato
OP
Oh yes lol thanks. It’s just with it being in alphabetical order and my code on the forms being RC I couldn’t find it. So is that what will show on my license when I get it back CU30 for insufficient tread?
Surprised the insurance company couldn’t find it either. Now they have made a note on my policy shall I just wait until I actually get the license back from the dvla with the code or ring them back again now to tell them the code?

Don
Surprised the insurance company couldn’t find it either. Now they have made a note on my policy shall I just wait until I actually get the license back from the dvla with the code or ring them back again now to tell them the code?

Just wait until you get your license back - they've made a note, so if you did need to make a claim etc, it won't go against you.

Soldato
OP
Just wait until you get your license back - they've made a note, so if you did need to make a claim etc, it won't go against you.
Yeh I’ll just wait now I think even though the code must be cu30 as someone posted earlier I’m best waiting until my license actually comes back with the offence code and points on. Especially since the insurance company couldn’t actually find the code on there system. They have made a note I am expecting 3 points. I just wanted to get it sorted today with my policy not officially starting for another few days incase they tried to bend me over with the cost I could have switched companies in time but I will just wait now.

Back
Top Bottom