Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Why cant you select Grind in the quick play filters? Only Kill confirmed it available

I think it's grind where you collect tags and bank them. That mode is great fun - Watching 20 odd tags pop out of someone then everyone rush to try and retrieve them :D

Soldato
I'm having problems with white flashing in-game since this Warzone update. It appears to be an issue with RTX cards. Has anyone figured out how to fix it? Link to the issue here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWyOASO1uI

Edited to say that I've tried all sorts of different settings, even starting adding the -d3d11 command but without success.

Try turning off Raytracing. It does **** all in multiplayer anyway

I've been running 441.20 drivers on my 1080Ti for months now and no crashes. Maxed settings, 100% res scaling, 3440x1440, no Raytracing. Vsync on, FPS locked to 100fps max (gsync on)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm having problems with white flashing in-game since this Warzone update. It appears to be an issue with RTX cards. Has anyone figured out how to fix it? Link to the issue here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWyOASO1uI

Edited to say that I've tried all sorts of different settings, even starting adding the -d3d11 command but without success.

Ahhhh! I'm getting this too. Its worse when shooting with night vision on.

Associate
Can you play solos? I didn’t fill my squad thinking that meant everyone would be solo and got taken by a group of 3 working together?
Unfortunately there is no way to play only solos. I also dont fill my squad and itis enjoyable to a certain extent. The issue comes when you are in the top 10 and the others are all in teams. It means that you are at a massive disadvantage regarding covering fire, etc. I don't know why they insist on being in teams when some people don't want to.

Associate
Actually, I can tell you we are already playing with 200 players. We are going to release that a little bit later.

I can tell you we have four- and five-player squads we are already playing with. But we want to launch with something we know works really well and we have tested to the nines and then play around with these different team sizes.

Source

Caporegime
they basically trying to keep the players interested in waves of releases. this keeps the player base strong which normally would die off after people ranked up. so by releasing often new modes resetting ranks and such gives you more incentive to carry on playing cod. they balancing it well.

Associate
It does seem to run very well considering the number of players, I'm enjoying it so far as a casual game to jump into - not sure it will convince me to buy the full game though.

Back
Top Bottom