** NIKS END OF YEAR OPEN BOX/B-GRADE BONANZA!!!! **

Soldato
Most b-grade items are just people deciding they don’t need it or decide they can’t afford it now. As soon as that seal on the box is broken it’s b-grade.

Most items have a manufacturer direct warranty as well so it’s a great way grab a bargain.

Glad you are getting some good products out of the section.
The creative labs g6 external sound card, last one you have, is that the best price on it?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys as per this post I'm not able to process orders apart from the groups I manage.

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the offers and I know we've sorted out dozens of you and I hope you're all happy with your purchases.

I'm going to have to stop handling these now as we've all started working from home and its hard logistically to coordinate with my fellow purchasers.

As always feel free to call up sales throughout the year and make an offer on any b-grade items. Tell them you're a forum member and they'll then go and ask the relevant purchaser!

Enjoy your purchases, I hope they make self isolation and working from home more bearable!

I used to be able to just shout over the desk to the relevant purchaser but now everyone is working from home it's too difficult.

Also its gone crazy right now and I don't have the time to liaise between the 5 of us over skype, whatsapp etc and also every customer sending in offers.

Apologies if if I don't get back to trusts or messages!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom