Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
It's £49.99 for a physical copy from most retailers, if the game genuinely does have 40-50 hours of content I don't see the problem as it matches the cost of most modern AAA releases.

I'm a little doubtful that there genuinely will be that much playtime though, at least not without a fair bit of padding in the form of generic 'bounties' or fetch quests.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Soldato
Pretty interesting “behind the scenes” with the developers, mentioned is the ability to see and do more in the upper plate of Midgar since it was a small part in the original.

Wow they showed a lot... I kinda wish I hadn't watched it now, some of those scenes and environments where incredible.

So a little warning for anyone wanting to go in as fresh as possible.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wow they showed a lot... I kinda wish I hadn't watched it now, some of those scenes and environments where incredible.

So a little warning for anyone wanting to go in as fresh as possible.
Yeah watched it too, they showed more than I expected. But it was all super impressive. I think we will all love this game. Will probably complete it twice :D

Soldato
Yeah watched it too, they showed more than I expected. But it was all super impressive. I think we will all love this game. Will probably complete it twice :D
Yeah, I haven't been this excited about a game since probably... Skyrim

One thing I've been picking up on from seeing all this footage and listening to people who've played extended demos is that they're going to REALLY emphasize the relationship choices you make between Aerith and Tifa. It's gonna be... tough :p

Soldato
Yeah, I haven't been this excited about a game since probably... Skyrim

One thing I've been picking up on from seeing all this footage and listening to people who've played extended demos is that they're going to REALLY emphasize the relationship choices you make between Aerith and Tifa. It's gonna be... tough :p

I think Tifa may be a better long term prospect.

Soldato
I've cancelled my physical pre-order as I'd say it's extremely unlikely to be out on release day. Looks like rip PSN price for me too.

It looks like I'll be able to Plat the original by the time it comes out. Just got the sub. The longest achievements will be the max gil one and max level probably although I'm already level 52.

Soldato
Given current situation will be heading for digitial PSN copy too. May pick up a physical on PC if it comes out down the road sometime as timing isn't an issue.

Soldato
Just a heads up guys, I posted this in the pre-order thread I made but some might miss it:

https://www.shopto.net/en/sony-ps-membership/

ShopTO has a sale on for PSN wallet vouchers at the moment, I just bought £60 worth for £50 and pre-purchased the game on the PSN store after cancelling my physical order. While I'd rather have had the physical I suspect there's going to be delays, not an ideal solution but £50 is a little more palatable.

Rab

Rab

Associate
price now £75 on store, these places know how to hurt you, raising price overnight . rip off tbh, know matter what game it is

Associate
Think I'll wait for reviews to see if it's worth the price considering it's split into 3 parts, but certainly won't be buying it at £60.

Back
Top Bottom