Please could someone check my build before I order

Associate
I want to move up from my AIO system to a fully custom loop, it's to go inside a fractal design define 7 xl and cool an intel i9 9900, does this look sensible? I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to WC:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £393.30 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Associate
OP
Associate
flexi is what i use for draining,makes it easier when you tilt the case to empty rads/blocks than hardpipe into a bucket/jug,

i used the corner of my desk as a guide for bending,just put masking tape down and drew on any angles that i needed and bent to them rather than get a jig

looks to me like a pretty good basket but saying that i made 5 i think orders to get all i needed for my loop and am currently waiting on a gpu block and more fittings lol,its a slippery slope

Soldato
You'll need a male to male joiner for the stop valve, and ideally get a stop plug as well.

You'll need to cut the tubing - the big snips too works, or a hacksaw is simple. Then sandpaper or even a proper deburring tool.

Squeezy filling bottle is a godsend.

Got fans already?

Do you have a plan of how to mount the pump?

Soldato
I always get radiators with more than 2 ports
That way you can also have a fill port on top radiator as well as filling into reservoir
It also means when you drain if you open that top fill port the loop empties much easier
As it stops airlocks

Back
Top Bottom