Rift s whos getting one?

Soldato
I see price gouging is rife for used Rift S on eBay, £550+ :eek:

Soooo wanna buy my Rift S, £549.99, cheapest on the web :D

There also is a price gouging report option on eBay, is this new?

Associate
I see price gouging is rife for used Rift S on eBay, £550+ :eek:

Soooo wanna buy my Rift S, £549.99, cheapest on the web :D

There also is a price gouging report option on eBay, is this new?

ha ha must be, thanks for the heads up, someone selling an ITX case for £999 :) what a joke, lol

someone on an AV forum posted an oculus rift for £525, used bits missing! Even had the Gaul to say he had bought it 2nd hand on eBay

Thankfully a MOD squashed the sale, I wish we could hang these profiteers :mad:

Soldato
ha ha must be, thanks for the heads up, someone selling an ITX case for £999 :) what a joke, lol

someone on an AV forum posted an oculus rift for £525, used bits missing! Even had the Gaul to say he had bought it 2nd hand on eBay

Thankfully a MOD squashed the sale, I wish we could hang these profiteers :mad:

Call me a grass, it was me who reported that chap on AVF yesterday (probably not the only one). Since they have relaxed their rules on profiteering the classified is like the wild West but the mod had the good judgement to see this fella was a tool.

Gets my goat up when people do crappy things in these dire times :mad:

Associate
Call me a grass, it was me who reported that chap on AVF yesterday (probably not the only one). Since they have relaxed their rules on profiteering the classified is like the wild West but the mod had the good judgement to see this fella was a tool.

Gets my goat up when people do crappy things in these dire times :mad:

fair play to you fella, my blood boiled when I seen it, and yep hose mods are good at their job :)

Associate
just came on to advise oculus taking orders.....april 6th dispatch for mines......

:)

G

*mine said was having trouble with my card and to try a different one.......and then processed it.....have order number and confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom