OCUK Poker 2020 Season!

Associate
Lurking and spotted this... in!

Edit: is it pos to join via the iPad app? Couldn’t find the right option.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
@rs1800 and @Dan_P thanks for signing up.

@Zenduri unfortunately it's too late now to change the time.

Please could everyone who wants to play, register for the 'OCUK Poker 2020 Season' tournament please as there is currently only two people registered to play so far and it starts tonight.

Thanks

Associate
OP
There is only 7 people signed up from 12 people that have registered so far to play tonight at 9pm. It would be really great if everyone registered could play.

If anyone else would like to play please sign up, it doesn't matter if you have poker before or not, it's just a bit of fun and everyone is welcome and no money is required to play, it's completely free!

Associate
OP
@Al-Ectrician I've never had to prove my address for any gambling sites and we have had some people register on Pokerstars on here just to play in this tournament and they haven't said anything about this. Perhaps it's just a randomised check etc

Soldato
Not played poker for quite a few years, but am bored under lockdown so have applied!

edit: pokerstars username is rp2000spain

rp2000

rp2000 not seen that name in years, didn't you used to frequent the ocuk IRC channel a lot?

Caporegime
rp2000 not seen that name in years, didn't you used to frequent the ocuk IRC channel a lot?
Yep, same person :)

Just post a lot less these days, although the lockdown is making me read and contribute to the forums more!

@rp2000 Thanks for signing up, you're now in! Could you please register for the tournament also that starts at 9pm?

Clicked, it just says "registering", I guess that message will disappear once you approve it.

rp2000

Soldato
I'll let you know in the next 10 minutes, going to have to try and make a new account!

Forget that, it'ss not letting me, I keep getting 'Connection refused' when I try to register - I'm out :(

Edit...

Hang on, I connected to my VPN and it's let me join, just downloading pokerstars software now...

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yep, same person :)

Just post a lot less these days, although the lockdown is making me read and contribute to the forums more!

Clicked, it just says "registering", I guess that message will disappear once you approve it.

rp2000

If you double click on that entry and it should popup with a new window with a button inside labelled 'Play now' and then you will of joined the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom