Man of Honour
Hey guys,

Does anyone have experience with this keyboard, the one with the removable number pad?

Is it well built, solid and good quality?

I've seen some say that the numpad wobbles or moves when typing on the keyboard, is that true?

Anything else, good or bad to report?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I got one at work that Asus gave me. It's solid enough. The numpad slots in place and stays put.

My only gripes are that I'd like to see PBT keycaps at that price point and I'm really not a fan of the stabilisers but other than it being a pita to clean it's alright for the money.

switches and caps aside, quality is what I would expect for a board at its price point

Man of Honour
OP
I got one at work that Asus gave me. It's solid enough. The numpad slots in place and stays put.

My only gripes are that I'd like to see PBT keycaps at that price point and I'm really not a fan of the stabilisers but other than it being a pita to clean it's alright for the money.

switches and caps aside, quality is what I would expect for a board at its price point

Thanks rjk,

OCUK have one for £99 is that the price point you're talking about?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I was going off msrp.
For £99 its a good option.
I'd go for some Pbt keycaps still as after a years use the stock ones on mine are shiny and look rubbish.

Man of Honour
OP
Honestly I love it, I have the Cherry MX Blue version, It's solid, Built like a tank and the optional keypad is great, If you're in the market for one I can highly recommend it, Although personally I'd buy a replacement PBT keycap set.

Do you have any issues with the keypad moving in anyway at all?

I assume any Cherry MX compatible PBT keycaps will work?

Associate
Solid keyboard built like a tank.
Great lighting and no wobbly keys.I got the red silent version.
Quieter than my cherry brown Das keyboard on my other pc

Back
Top Bottom