OCUK Poker 2020 Season!

Associate
Not played online Poker in years. Was a regular Freeroll player on Pokerstars when they ran them at 7pm every night. Made the final table once. Ah the good old days.

A 9pm start is way past my bedtime these days though. I'd be asleep by 10.

Any chance of starting at 7pm?

Associate
OP
@GoldyPaul Thanks for signing up, you're in!

I made a mistake setting up the tournament so I have made a new which should run weekly now :D

Please can you register for the new tournament called OCUK Poker 2020 Part 2 if you can play Sunday 9pm.

If anyone new wants to enter, please sign up on Pokerstars and pop a reply into this thread and I'll get you added to the home game as soon as I can

Caporegime
@GoldyPaul Thanks for signing up, you're in!

I made a mistake setting up the tournament so I have made a new which should run weekly now :D

Please can you register for the new tournament called OCUK Poker 2020 Part 2 if you can play Sunday 9pm.

If anyone new wants to enter, please sign up on Pokerstars and pop a reply into this thread and I'll get you added to the home game as soon as I can
Done!

rp2000

Soldato
I'm looking to setup a game for friends. Did you guys just create a table in a home game with the default no limit settings? I don't want people to be able to add more chips.

Caporegime
Trying to sign up but the website seems to be down?

I get this message when trying to access the website.

"
Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie"

Back
Top Bottom