Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
o1LvCRa.jpg

Jp4iZxI.jpg

I wasn't sure how long my replacement Reynolds front wheel would be so I bought a set of Fulcrum on Sunday, to come Monday. on Tuesday, the Reynolds wheel arrived... Oh well, I have use for the Fulcrum anyway :)

Soldato
a) I didn't ask you
b) Then why is the gear like that when stopped? It's either been ridden like that, or purposely put in that gear!

nvm - it was a simple question to the owner. Didn't realise it would start a debate!

Soldato
Wow, lol... honestly with Di2 I don't even worry/think about them. It's set up to just go up and down and the bike decides which gears on front and back to use. If I had selected to go down another, it would have dropped the front for me and gone up at the back. With it set like this, I don't worry about cross chaining. I guess the 'experts' that programmed it think this is okay :)

Soldato
or maybe that was the last gear the bike was rode in? Why does a bike have to be stored in a certain gear? WTF.

It doesn't with di2 and nor is it the largest cog on the rear. I do store mine middle of the cassette though as to put a fraction less strain on the rear cable. It's no effort and it's the first to go by a long way. As little as 2200 miles from the cable on ultegra 6800. That gear also isn't nice to ride on cable setup, di2 auto trims to compensate so almost irrelevant.

Caporegime
or maybe that was the last gear the bike was rode in? Why does a bike have to be stored in a certain gear? WTF.

Cross chaining stretches the chain diagonally which reduces its lifespan but also makes shifting less reliable. Seeing as the leading chain manufacturers specifically state it should be avoided it a a pretty sensible thing to do.

Associate
A cheap 43" 4K 'HDR' TV for the bedroom (Hisense Roku)

ZlAgmHol.jpg

At £234, there's not much to complain about, I think it's actually pretty decent for the money, just waiting for my wall mount to arrive from Amazon before hanging it up :)

Associate
DSCF8363.jpg

Can I ask what speakers (make and model) you have here please? I am looking to get something of a similar size and these look ideal. What do you think to them? Would you recommend them? Thanks in advance. You have a fantastic setup by the way, looks excellent.

Soldato
Well it isn't a very good gear to ride on (largest gears at both ends), hence me asking.

One of my friends told me that when storing the bike you should keep it in the little cog at the back and the big cog at the front (I think it was that way around) as it reduces tension on the chain, apparently !!!!! I purposely always change mine in to a reasonably easy gear (middle at front, roughly middle at rear) before I pull up to a stop.

Soldato
Can I ask what speakers (make and model) you have here please? I am looking to get something of a similar size and these look ideal. What do you think to them? Would you recommend them? Thanks in advance. You have a fantastic setup by the way, looks excellent.

Speakers: Kanto YU2 with S2 stands

I remember he posted them a few times before, I think that's correct.

Back
Top Bottom