Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Associate
I can't seem to find an island with Peaches or Pears, driving me nuts lol[
My island is cherries, and I only can find islands with pears.

It is known that you’ll only find islands with only one type of different fruit. The others you’ll have to get from multiplayer :(

edit. Oh and the one type of fruit you get day 1 from mom. (I got apples)

Ugh. Is that true you can only find one other type of fruit no matter how many random islands you visit ? I started on an island with peaches, was given cherries as a gift which I then planted, and have managed to acquire oranges and coconuts through travel to random islands. Most of the time when I visit islands it's peaches I stumble across, but i was hoping that eventually I'd find pears, apples etc.

Soldato
Its a wet dream for organisation freaks like me :D

So god damn satisfying to add paths!
I've definitely got some major OCD going with it. Dig up a tree, plant it, hope, not happy, dig it up again, repeat until it is just right!

Happily I have a ton of eggs in store to keep my belly full :)

Soldato
Yeah you can get three fruit types. But the other two you won’t be able to get without Nintendo online.

Is that right? I was restarting trying to get a certain villager and I had Pears, Cherries, Apples, Oranges and Peaches separately. I do have Nintendo online but not done any MP features yet.

Soldato
Is that right? I was restarting trying to get a certain villager and I had Pears, Cherries, Apples, Oranges and Peaches separately. I do have Nintendo online but not done any MP features yet.
If you restart you have to chance to start with any fruit. But you’ll only be able to obtain two others playing solo. (I started with cherries, I got mailed apples from mom, and my mystery islands only provide pears and coconuts, I’ll need to visit other player islands to grab peaches and oranges)

youll need friends with the other two types.

Back
Top Bottom