*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Sony don't really need to discount. With a year until PS5 and even then, PS4 will continue to get releases for at least a couple of years - they still see it as a very viable platform that they don't need to convince people to jump on.

When you're the market leader why cut profits?
Yeah, I get all that guys. Does not stop me wishing it would go on sale though ;)

I could hold out on a PS5, but that is 11-12 months away and I do fancy playing FF7 remake on release rather than waiting so will just pick one by soon.

I would buy from @nashathedog who has one on members market but my guess is it has not warranty, is likely one of the older models that is noisy and he wants too much for it :p:D

Soldato
Microsoft can't be making hardly anything on a £119 console. Microsoft are trying to get rid of dead stock before next year.
It's not dead stock at all. Not everyone wants to get a next console at launch. Many will be happy with current gen.

Also Microsoft will be making most of their money off the X system and off of games and gold subs.

Permabanned
I would buy from @nashathedog who has one on members market but my guess is it has not warranty, is likely one of the older models that is noisy and he wants too much for it :p:D

:eek: I bought it in march 2018 for £340 so there's not much warranty left, I've only used it for 3 or 4 hrs since I bought it but I don't recall it being noisy, Is there a way to check if it's a noisy model?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
:eek: I bought it in march 2018 for £340 so there's not much warranty left, I've only used it for 3 or 4 hrs since I bought it but I don't recall it being noisy, Is there a way to check if it's a noisy model?
No idea. But my understanding is only the new ones have less noisy fans. Trouble with going for a PS4 Pro without warranty is if it breaks I am left with nothing. Might as well spend the extra £50 or so and go brand new and have warranty. That is probably the reason for lack of interest. I would make an offer but I do not want to offend, as in the past people have got upset, so I just don't bother.

Associate
I'm going to pick up a Death Stranding PS4 Pro today if I can find one. I'll be trading in my Xbox One in to bring the price down a bit. Not sure what I'll get for it though.

Soldato
There was a rumour that one would be on PS+ for December, but as that wasn't the case I'm very tempted to pick it up too.

Just got the Uncharted Collection for PS4 for £9.99 from Amazon too, no idea when I'll get round to re-playing all those!

Ha, it stung when I bought Detroit become human, 2 weeks before it was free (was still an incrediblegame, so it's fine)

Can't type for toffee
Don
I'm going to pick up a Death Stranding PS4 Pro today if I can find one. I'll be trading in my Xbox One in to bring the price down a bit. Not sure what I'll get for it though.

They are nice consoles but getting hard to find now.

Game ahd the best offer and that would've seen you paying about 130 on top of yer xbox but looks like that offer has ended.

Games t+Cs for their tradeins is here:
https://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...&ranSiteID=svunC25memk-KyrVVjERe_ILacbU5CH2lg

Now according to that you get an extra 15 quid trade-in for a console if you take in a pair of wlunwantedbxmasnaocks lol. Gotta be worth a pop into the hell mouth that is primark and spending a quid on yer way to game haha

Soldato
Is the Gamepads Ultimate worth it over just Gold? I haven't had Gold for about 6 years, but looking to get it for a month whilst we are on lockdown.
Yes as its xbox live gold and game pass which gives you access to a lot of games for you to play.
Heads up that Xbox are running their £1 ultimate gamepass deal.

Any xbox gold subscription you have prepaid on your account will convert to Ultimate when you buy the upgrade.

I had 5.5 month on my son's Gold, bought 2x 12 month passes at ~£40 each, which I also got a free 13th month on each by agreeing to be rebilled for another year after it expires (then cancelled the rebilling), then paid the £1, so now he's got gamepass until Xmas 2022!

33 months of Ultimate Gamepass for about £100

Back
Top Bottom