• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen 7 3700x micro stutter help!

Associate
OP
Found the issue. I unplugged al USB devices.I disabled and uninstalled all audio devices and tested it no stutters but no sound. Restarted pc and let the audio install. Sound out of my monitor works fine. Plugged my wireless Akuma headset in and stutter starts. If I disconnect it Stu yet goes away. Any idea how to fix this. As headset does not have any drivers from their website

Soldato
Found the issue. I unplugged al USB devices.I disabled and uninstalled all audio devices and tested it no stutters but no sound. Restarted pc and let the audio install. Sound out of my monitor works fine. Plugged my wireless Akuma headset in and stutter starts. If I disconnect it Stu yet goes away. Any idea how to fix this. As headset does not have any drivers from their website

Tried different USB ports? All types of USB 2/3/3.1?

Associate
OP
Sorted now thanks for all your help. It boils down to the headset didn't like USB 3.0 so put it in 2.0 works fine. Strange never has that one issue with it when I ran my old Ryzen 5 2600.

Soldato
Sorted now thanks for all your help. It boils down to the headset didn't like USB 3.0 so put it in 2.0 works fine. Strange never has that one issue with it when I ran my old Ryzen 5 2600.

Interesting. I have some devices (action cameras etc), that don't like certain connections like that (usb 2 vs 3). They will cycle on and off in windows as windows see them.. then doesn't.. rinse repeat.

Back
Top Bottom