Is it possible to have a RGB (fans) case connected with a MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX?

Associate
I was planning to built a new system by myself and i had a question about RGB. I have chose the sharkoon tg4 as my case and i wonder if the rgb fans in that case can be connected to the Msi B450 Tamahawk Max motherboard. Here are my other specs:
  • Ryzen 7 3700x
  • Gigabite rx 5700 xt
  • Msi B450 Tomahawk MAX
  • G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb 3600 mhz
  • Sharkoon tg4 RGB
  • m.2 intel 660p 500gb (great price for a ssd)
  • 1TB hdd for school stuf and business
  • Seasonic Core Gold GM 650

Associate
OP
But the sharkoon TG4 has a hud builded into the case. So i need 1 rgb connector to run all 4 fans. Is that true?
SdQQcjF3kEgtpTD2.jpg
It seems like the hud is the same for the NIGHT SHARK. I guess.

Associate
OP
But there is a hud in the case. Why do i have to pay for other fans and a hud when the case has 4 fans and a builded in hud. I know that corsair has realy good fans but it is doubt wen you but a case that has already fans pre installed. You know what i mean? I want to save more money on the case.

Associate
But the sharkoon TG4 has a hud builded into the case. So i need 1 rgb connector to run all 4 fans. Is that true?
SdQQcjF3kEgtpTD2.jpg
It seems like the hud is the same for the NIGHT SHARK. I guess.

I don't think you'll be able to connect it to your motherboard going by that picture as the tomahawk max only supports 12v 4pin rgb and not 5v 3pin argb sadly.

Back
Top Bottom