The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
I believe the only way to really run and gun is to throw on the Crusader/Striker shield, but even that is short lived.

I spoke too soon here.

I just switched to Technician, threw on the Crusader Shield and the Artificer Hive (holstered) and it's tanky.

Think i'll stick with this for a bit, but this is what i like about the game, testing other builds.

Soldato
Being tanky doesn't mean anything in this game at the moment, not whilst you can have all your armour and a great swathe of your health stripped in one shot from across the map by a 'red' enemy with a pistol/subgun.

V F

V F

Soldato
Being tanky doesn't mean anything in this game at the moment, not whilst you can have all your armour and a great swathe of your health stripped in one shot from across the map by a 'red' enemy with a pistol/subgun.

Or those big drones nearly killing you from rocket splashdamage.

Soldato

It's just the crusader shield with the artificer hive. It repairs the shields health to full after a few seconds and repeats the process consistently.

I also have the talent that repairs 100% armour when you have 0% armour.

Soldato
It's just the crusader shield with the artificer hive. It repairs the shields health to full after a few seconds and repeats the process consistently.

I also have the talent that repairs 100% armour when you have 0% armour.

Yeah, I'd love to swap that 'Unbreakable' onto my chest piece, but it I'm currently running the 'True Patriot' set and it would really mess with my talents. I just need a True Patriot holster to drop so I can drop swap out the chest armour. But as with every game, the Gods of RNG seem to ******* hate me for some reason and I get everything but the item I want dropping.

Soldato
Had a good run on the game Tonight.

managed to get everything now done for both the rouges and only got the bounties for each to do which I have saved to when I have a bit more time as unsure how hard/easy they are (running world on hard difficulty).

Soldato
Had a good run on the game Tonight.

managed to get everything now done for both the rouges and only got the bounties for each to do which I have saved to when I have a bit more time as unsure how hard/easy they are (running world on hard difficulty).

I found the bounties can be frustrating in that the markers will move around at each stage leading you to the eventual target. I tend to matchmake for the bounties as this generally helps find the target quicker.

At the minute i find im llogging in each time a new chapter of the season opens, get that part done then give it a break for a while. I dont particularly enjoy rinsing and repeating the content for upgrades esp given the amount of balance changes which make previous top tier builds tomorrows trash teir :)

Soldato
I found the bounties can be frustrating in that the markers will move around at each stage leading you to the eventual target. I tend to matchmake for the bounties as this generally helps find the target quicker.

At the minute i find im llogging in each time a new chapter of the season opens, get that part done then give it a break for a while. I dont particularly enjoy rinsing and repeating the content for upgrades esp given the amount of balance changes which make previous top tier builds tomorrows trash teir :)
I know what you mean, I don’t grind for the best gear or stats and just use what I come across as each update could make your set worthless.

I did the matchmaking as well for the bounties but I did everything else before solo unless o got really stuck. Now I have done the two current rouges I’ll take a bit of a break

Associate
I'm thinking about buying the Warlords New York expansion.

I have about 50 hours in the base game (I didnt buy any DLCs), I'm at level 30 with so-so gear.

What do I need to do with my old armour & weapons that I'm hoarding, sell, disassemble or keep for the recal station to extract abilities or talents?

Cheers.

V F

V F

Soldato
Keep your good level 30 gear. I read somewhere they're going to allow you to level up the level 30 gear to 40.

Associate
It's the 8 player end game, looks hardcore. I'm in the 'ocuk' clan but there's not a lot of activity, didn't know if the other clan was doing it?

Soldato
the server patch yesterday has resolved any stability issues i have had in the past few days at the expense of a bit more lag.

Soldato
Is it worth farming the merciless from the Jefferson trade centre? Takes 15 mins to run the level and sticking in to assault rifles

Back
Top Bottom