Product, date and price of your 1st Amazon order?

Soldato
The AIX Survival Guide
Ordered: 24th Oct '98
Shipped: 5th Nov '98
£21.73 (Inc shipping and after -£3 in gift certificates)

I would add looking at my account history on there I have had more orders, in fact over double the number, in the last 30 days than the entire period before the year 2000 ... :eek:

Actually quite surprising, looking into it further this is even before my Amazon US orders which started in July 1999 (those were mostly DVDs with 35 orders from the US each with multiple disks), Amazon Canada in December '02 and Amazon Japan in Dec '06

Soldato
11 November 2001
Learning to Fly - Victoria Beckham
£11.24

Erm....:o

Was part of a Christmas present for my girlfriend at the time. We went on to get married and are still together today.

Caporegime
November 2004:

2CBdu8R.png

It's a good book - well worth a read if you're interested in trading... those bucket shops from 100 years ago in the USA are pretty similar to modern spread betting firms in the UK today.

Caporegime
/\/\/\ Rakuten bought the play.com website some years ago. It was never the same after that happened. I bought many a DVD from that site in my early years of online shopping.
Rakutens a funny old thing. I’ve never even thought of using it for streaming, but it seems to be pushed quite hard by Samsung. They even put a dedicated button on their TV remotes for it.

Back
Top Bottom