*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
I finished Axiom Verge this evening - took me just under 11 hours all in so a fair bit of game.

My comments from before still stand. I gave the final boss two attempts before I decided to look up a way of cheap shotting him, at which point he insta-died. It was just this sort of ‘bullet hell’ where you eventually died unless the mini enemies dropped enough health, meh!

Aside from the finale, pretty fun, and glad I got it - would rate it 7/10

Soldato
Did that not originally release on N64. I’m sure I had it and it was a poor game.

Yep, it was one of the few games which supported the N64 expansion pak. It scored high marks in many magazines.

Spent most of my time playing this on the PC back then, will be getting this on the Switch.

Soldato
I'm hoping they'll release Donkey Kong Country 3 on the SNES emulator - loved that game and have it on Wii U but would love it on switch!

One can hope ... They do keep adding games so maybe it's in the works?

They will do at some point as they drip feed stuff.

Many are shouting out for Mario RPG, also was only on the Virtual Console.

Soldato
Just started Luigi's Mansion. It is a fantastic looking game - perhaps the best looker on switch?

I actually bought it on release to get the boo t-shirt, but I withheld it until my kids finished some of the games we already own.

Back
Top Bottom