The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Really ****** off about the Send-Off nerf.

There's a few nerfs on there where a lot of people are confused as to why, but the general consensus is because of PvP.

I just saw that really irritating for skill damage pve builds as definitely nerfs damage. Pvp much like div 1 has too much of an impact on pve. I hoped when they had normalisation that they could turn off talents but clearly not and that was a lie. TP also been nerfed, again understand it was the meta in PvP with Pestilence but what about all the PvE players where it's bloody useful in Heroic/Legendary group content.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dont get this, they are prety easy on heroic with a decent build, i have 5 builds ive soloed these with ease.
The problem is when you have a full team as some of the mission scale badly when the 4th player joins. Very often we found a 3rd or 4th person made is massively harder then 1 or 2 people. Overall seems a great patch. Lots of buffs for me, no nerfs for my build.

Soldato
Yep, the M1A got a BIG chomping.

Before, when I was comparing my right most M1A I'd had for absolutely ages vs my 4th drop of Bakers Dozen that had better stats then the previous ones.
L548clZ.jpg

That same Bakers Dozen today. Damage has taken a beating.
CPRJRAX.jpg

Caporegime
I often think about starting this back up again, I only ever got to about level 22 or 23 I think but then I read a constant stream of negativity here and on Reddit, nerfs, changes to make players weaker, complaints across Reddit almost continuously. I’m beginning to think I won’t come back and I did 1k+ hours in D1.

Back
Top Bottom