The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
Yeah that would be good - i'm in the OCUK clan, theres a few active players in there that I've seen. It would be good if we combined into one clan to grp up for activities.

Also, have I missed something in the notes? the healing drone since latest patch is now pretty useless?

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah that would be good - i'm in the OCUK clan, theres a few active players in there that I've seen. It would be good if we combined into one clan to grp up for activities.

Also, have I missed something in the notes? the healing drone since latest patch is now pretty useless?

It is? Can't be, it saved me from near death last night.

Associate
After maintenance will check see to how many active players and anyone "30 days inactivity" will be let go,To make as much space btw don't forget "underclockers Discord "guys ! For chat build,raids and Warhound manhole farms:p;)

Soldato
I will go through the clan again and clear the dead wood and make it "open " if anyone wants back in

which one in the OP? i think there are going to be a bunch of us very active until the lockdown ends :)

fyi on a different note, drop rates for minigun special ammo have been fixed in this patch, they do actually drop a hella lot more often, i had to give up that build pre-patch but its not viable again.

Associate
Ah didnt know there was a discord, i'll join that tonight.

Yes I noticed the same also at times the drone was not healing me. Another bug to add to the list......

Yeah - the drone was up but my armor wasn't moving nor was I being shot. With all the threads on reddit I expected to read about it but have not seen anything in the brief scanning i've done.

Caporegime
Ah didnt know there was a discord, i'll join that tonight.

Yeah - the drone was up but my armor wasn't moving nor was I being shot. With all the threads on reddit I expected to read about it but have not seen anything in the brief scanning i've done.

That does happen sometimes and it's happened to me pre patch, best thing is to destroy it and redeploy - it should start fixing your armour.

Back
Top Bottom