TrackMania² Stadium - OcUK Group...

Soldato
Envimix Time attack at 00:00 BST tonight on the Trackmania server multiplayer. I will be there also as "Fediuld". The other night even asked if there were any people from OCUK.

Envimix Time attack is a series of maps from the 4 different games (Stadium, Canyon, Valley, Lagoon) where you play a map with all the various cars except the one the map was initially was designed for. eg can play a stadium map with a canyon car.

Some of those maps are hard, especially when you try to drive the rear wheel drive canyon map, on stadium fake grass, or a stadium car to a Lagoon roller coaster or true grass (there is too much drag).

Soldato
Envimix Time attack at 00:00 BST tonight on the Trackmania server multiplayer. I will be there also as "Fediuld". The other night even asked if there were any people from OCUK.

Envimix Time attack is a series of maps from the 4 different games (Stadium, Canyon, Valley, Lagoon) where you play a map with all the various cars except the one the map was initially was designed for. eg can play a stadium map with a canyon car.

Some of those maps are hard, especially when you try to drive the rear wheel drive canyon map, on stadium fake grass, or a stadium car to a Lagoon roller coaster or true grass (there is too much drag).

Guessing it doesn't require the other games to play Canyon, Valley, Lagoon maps or are them games required too?

Associate
@game4it oi! I thought you said you was done? :mad: now go beat 28.793.

I seem to lose a little time going around the long section of dirt just before you hit the ramp, if I can get that sorted it should come down further :D.
So much for me getting a sneaky time in :p

You seem to be losing it at the start,make sure you keep all 4 tyres on the road on the hill at the start.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I've not been feeling well. Still managed to get up the black level tracks though with Gold all the way. Not getting many coppers though because I guess I'm not beating many folk? The last Red enduro was a pain - 10 laps!
GWS mate.
You been playing offline? I noticed you weren't on the boards for many of the red tracks so it's either that or the servers are delayed.

Back
Top Bottom