Anyone remember SourChipmunk?

Soldato
I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I forgot how brilliant this group of people are. I was a help desk agent back in 2012, just sitting 'round waiting for something to break. That gave me a lot of time to hang out here. My job has changed since then and they frown on personal internet usage, especially internationally.

But I've found that since I'm able to work from home again [for now], this is again a social group I love to be with. So many topics that -- in the last eight years -- I have an interest in and you folks already have them covered. So, if I start reviving old threads, bear with me.

Missed you guys!

u3dcZOj.jpg

Oko7WLr.jpg

QX2otIZ.jpg

TaEiKw3.jpg

CbJyKd9.jpg

8oyYpzZ.jpg

SPPDVdB.jpg

IMv8YSe.jpg
Bxz9mqy.jpg
AyrdVvD.jpg

xceobse.jpg
srYs93W.jpg

WI1qsbl.jpg

DCT2eBC.jpg

04f33ge.jpg

3MskW53.jpg
P8yTrIQ.jpg

SE1FskN.jpg

iiGSaAt.jpg

yN2VSQo.jpg
SATgjXv.jpg

KBvnsgp.jpg

Soldato
I was confused a little bit there, but now I remember you I think. Did you originally have a different username before you had it changed? Anyway...

Welcome back :)

Soldato
OP
First thing I thought was "Why are you using @Muban's signature until I scrolled down and saw you've posted a load of peoples sigs.

Back in the day, those were the sigs I made for people. Your's was one, also (iirc), but I didn't save the PSD. :)

I was confused a little bit there, but now I remember you I think. Did you originally have a different username before you had it changed? Anyway...

Good memory! Yes, I used to be Raistlin until everyone on the internet started using that nick as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom