• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***LOCKDOWN DEALS!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
When you undervolt a vega 64, it's a monster card. I love mine.

What do you get on your strix and with what settings? I get around 1500 or so, but i would think it's capable of more. Could you post a pic of the settings you're using? Just something to base some off :)

Last edited:
Soldato
When you undervolt a vega 64, it's a monster card. I love mine.

Certainly is. When it's under water it's even more of a beast. Mine slaughters 1440p yet the card still gets slung through the mud just because it wasnt a 1080ti killer at the time when people wanted that. Not sure I'd be happy paying £400 for one today though, mine cost around that at launch

Last edited:
Caporegime
Do he have any real lockdown deals yet?

Problem is supply and demand.

Supply from China has dried up yet demand is higher than ever thanks to people stuck indoors.

Given the current circumstances I'd say a few of the deals on offer are pretty good.

Relatively speaking fitness equipment is selling for 10 times what it normally would in the second hand market thanks to gyms closing.

So paying a few quid extra on tech is nothing.

OcUK Staff
OP
Do he have any real lockdown deals yet?

These were real and hence most sold out. :)

Had another 700 2070 super wind force land today so planning to hit £499 again.

Also 5700 is still at £299 and the remainder of stock lands next week but will sell out fast.

Our deals are strong and selling well or sold out. :)

Associate
Yeah in light of current events these are actually good deals to be fair. Even if some cynics point out that older stock may have been purchased cheaper it's irrelevant, prices now for restock will be higher, so old stock is helping keep pricing consistent at least.

Caporegime
These were real and hence most sold out. :)

Had another 700 2070 super wind force land today so planning to hit £499 again.

Also 5700 is still at £299 and the remainder of stock lands next week but will sell out fast.

Our deals are strong and selling well or sold out. :)

Care to mention how 2080ti's in stock have managed to climb their way to £1500? The strix, the msi trio the laughably bad gigabyte aorus etc. The trio was a £1200 card, now £1400, the gigabyte was around £1300 or so and the strix has bounced about in price so much i've lost count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom