Streets of Rage 4

Soldato
OP
The vids I have seen about sor4 and its development, the devs talk about how they loved playing the originals when they were younger and seem to have a genuine want to do them justice.

Skate in sor2 was a good addition imo, added more character diversity but I admit I did miss Adam but we get him back for Sor4 atleast

Associate
The vids I have seen about sor4 and its development, the devs talk about how they loved playing the originals when they were younger and seem to have a genuine want to do them justice.

Skate in sor2 was a good addition imo, added more character diversity but I admit I did miss Adam but we get him back for Sor4 atleast

Yeah true about Adam, I never could remember his name but he had the best moves of the first three characters for me, if they'd kept him and added the skater as well it would have been a lot better.

At the very least I'll play as Adam in original sprite mode, I'm still positive about it overall.

Soldato
Just watched the video. Gotta say it looks amazing and I love the art style. I'd expected this to be rubbish when I saw the first trailer but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Think I'll pick it up this weekend so I can play through it!

Soldato
OP
I ordered through gamivo, still showing as preorder.

Oh right, hadn't heard of them but after some investigation they seem to be trustworthy :). SoR4 is showing as out of stock on their site now though.
How much did you pay? I'm waiting to see what $24.99 on Steam ends up being in pounds.

Also for those waiting it looks like the game unlocks at 8am

Soldato
Oh right, hadn't heard of them but after some investigation they seem to be trustworthy :). SoR4 is showing as out of stock on their site now though.
How much did you pay? I'm waiting to see what $24.99 on Steam ends up being in pounds.

Also for those waiting it looks like the game unlocks at 8am

I paid £18.40.

Back
Top Bottom