Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Kei

Kei

Soldato
A Makita DTW1002z impact driver. I need to swap out a rear hub on the car and really can't be bothered squabbling with it and a breaker bar. My DTD154 isn't up to the job as it's not really designed for it.
49837123072_b803e7137e_h.jpg

Caporegime
he could have got the bike from a charity shop for a fraction of the price. Or something.

I did look at second hand bikes but I have no clue what to look for so I got recommendations off buyers guides on the Internet. I then put them into ebay and gumtree and couldn't find any that looked a decent deal.

It's actually cheaper to buy through a cycle to work scheme as you technically get 45% off a brand new bike.

So pointless buying second hand after I looked into it.

Plus you then have the added assurance its not been in a crash or anything is dodgy on it.

Also second hand direct drive turbo trainers are selling for more than new on ebay. So again not really an option.

FYI when I saw fitness equipment selling more than new second hand I made over £5k selling my weights.

Buying second hand fitness equipment right now is a mugs game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks. Been a nightmare honestly, doing a whole house refurbishment which was going brilliantly and COVID hit 4 weeks from the end of the project. Slowed everything done to a snail's pace and had to move between several AirBnBs as our rental came to an end, still nearly there. Colour is Inchyra Blue, it's a Farrrow and ball colour but I got it colour matched in something more practical.

Soldato
A Makita DTW1002z impact driver. I need to swap out a rear hub on the car and really can't be bothered squabbling with it and a breaker bar. My DTD154 isn't up to the job as it's not really designed for it.
49837123072_b803e7137e_h.jpg

How is this with the 4.0Ah battery? I thought they came with the 5.0Ah in the kit? I think this is the one I've been lusting over.

I bought a knock off on eBay to do 90% of work I need but for big jobs like hubs I do still need a 1002...

Back
Top Bottom