Assassin's Creed - Valhalla

Soldato
I shall wait and play it on the PS5 as the launch looks like it'll be close to the console release.
I guess we'll have to wait and see if it gets a next generation enhancement.

Soldato
omg, I just let out a sex wee.

As somebody that loves the show Vikings this looks absolutely amazing.

Soldato
Will be getting the Gold version again if there is a gold version.

The previous 2 titles had amazing content for the money.

Not really sure which of the past two games I liked the most.

Will be playing as a Shield Maiden so female for me!!!

Yes I also enjoy the Vikings TV show :p

Soldato
Sooooo... am I being silly expecting this to run at 60fps on XSX/PS5? I think it stands a good chance with it being a cross-gen title.

I may have said this to you before but AC is one of the few titles where I played at 30 and 60 and 100+ and it felt much the same, unlike say Witcher 3 which was night and day difference 30 to 60.

Soldato
Sooooo... am I being silly expecting this to run at 60fps on XSX/PS5? I think it stands a good chance with it being a cross-gen title.

Not at all - both next generation consoles are more than capable of doing so.
However it is, as always, up to the developer - if they decided to go for maximum detail then no, it won't.

Associate
OP
Will be getting the Gold version again if there is a gold version.

The previous 2 titles had amazing content for the money.

Not really sure which of the past two games I liked the most.

Will be playing as a Shield Maiden so female for me!!!

Yes I also enjoy the Vikings TV show :p

We know that Assassin's Creed Valhalla will land on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia. And it will be an Ubisoft launch title for the next-gen consoles, the PS5 and Xbox Series X.

On May 7, you can expect to see a first look at Valhalla gameplay on the Xbox Series X at Microsoft's showcase of its next-gen console.

As for the different editions of the game, there's a standard edition, as you'd expect, and a Gold Edition which comes with a Season Pass on both Xbox One and PS4.

Amazon's also got a Limited Edition of the regular game which is available to pre-order on PS4 and Xbox One with some additional digital content.

Soldato
Seems the usual Game media websites have been kicking up about having the choice to play as a woman or male again. Saying it should have been 100% female only. No pleasing these people.

Saying that I will be playing as a female again lol.

Well as long as she looks like a woman and not some sort of Last of us hybrid.

Sure looks good, but it will need to be pretty epic to sway me into getting an AC title. Series should have died off years ago, imo.
The past two games have been the best in the series to date. Going full on RPG and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom