Huawei p30

Soldato
ahh nice,

im really struggling too decide what too get. every day i change my mind. still rocking my pixel 2 xl and while its still working its showing its age. the god thing about it though is its holding up well to damage. my phones are a tool so i dont baby them at all. its beat up around the edges but the screen is doing really well.

having an edge on the phone has been useful as i feel the screen would have smashed otherwise.

the p30 pro looks so good and seems to have all the features id need. its good value too. £30 per month with 100gb data

essentially making the phone £15 per month (£360) as i pay £15 a month for 100gb data as it is now.

I spent ages looking. I was paying £10 for PAYG (6GB) on my old Y6 handset so good value IMO for an extra £9.60/month.

Soldato
Have a mate 20x and like the look of the P30 pro. My contract is up for renewal but don't want to spend a fortune

Do you think its a good upgrade on the 20x

Soldato
Have a mate 20x and like the look of the P30 pro. My contract is up for renewal but don't want to spend a fortune

Do you think its a good upgrade on the 20x

No not really. As an ex 20x owner I dont think you'll notice much except the worse battery life on the P30 and worse speaker quality. In real world usage you wont notice the camera differences
Unless of course you want a smaller screen and wireless charging I wouldnt see the point, if your 20x is good for you still move to sim only and keep it going.

Soldato
No not really. As an ex 20x owner I dont think you'll notice much except the worse battery life on the P30 and worse speaker quality. In real world usage you wont notice the camera differences
Unless of course you want a smaller screen and wireless charging I wouldnt see the point, if your 20x is good for you still move to sim only and keep it going.
I will leave it then The camera was the main reason Thanks .

Associate
Hi all,

Not great with technology, can't even work out how to start my own post

I have recently purchased a Huawei P30 Pro and I'm having some extremely annoying issues. When connected to WiFi everything works fine there's no issues at all. When using data certain apps don't work at certain websites don't load. I'm 99% sure it's nothing to do with my network provider, in my head it must be something to do with the Internet security and network settings but I may be wrong. I've reset network settings I've cleared the data cache and have done everything I can possibly think of.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Hi all,

Not great with technology, can't even work out how to start my own post

I have recently purchased a Huawei P30 Pro and I'm having some extremely annoying issues. When connected to WiFi everything works fine there's no issues at all. When using data certain apps don't work at certain websites don't load. I'm 99% sure it's nothing to do with my network provider, in my head it must be something to do with the Internet security and network settings but I may be wrong. I've reset network settings I've cleared the data cache and have done everything I can possibly think of.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Are you using chrome browser or Huawei's?

Associate
Only thing i can think of is that individual apps have set different permissions somehow to only use wifi instead of data. Trying going in to app permissions and see if something isnt set right?
Yeah I checked that a few days ago, yesterday it was normal and nothing was working. But today, I have changed nothing and everything seems to be working fine, how very strange! Hopefully it stays this way now, that's for all your help guys, il stick around on this forum now you goys are cool:cool:

Yeah I checked that a few days ago, yesterday it was normal and nothing was working. But today, I have changed nothing and everything seems to be working fine, how very strange! Hopefully it stays this way now, that's for all your help guys, il stick around on this forum now you goys are cool:cool:

Ah cool glad its ok now, may have been a case of the phone needed an update and its downloaded it in the night. Actually i think i read that the last version of EMUI had some problems and they have rolled out a new version, maybe that fixed it?

Back
Top Bottom