What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Currently playing Control.

The movement feels too floaty and they really went in a wee bit too hard with the cryptic pseudo-scientific gibberish (some of it does add to the atmosphere, though) but I have to say The Oldest House is a fantastically bizarre setting with a lot of potential.

Having fun with the combat as well so far.

Associate
Also playing Snowrunner - fantastic effort, probably the best truck simulator available and comes with a huge amount of content across some enourmous maps.

Pity its only on Epic currently.

Soldato
Battlefield 3 lately but I've got BF2 and 4 installed too - BF2 brings back memories with its music and the maps but it just looks so dated - BF3 though I'm really enjoying though!

Warzone from time to time with mates aswell ... that's great fun!

A mate's suggesting Raft which I might cave and buy at some point - not entirely sure how it'll hold my interest but we'll see?

Associate
Just started playing GTA 5 online again. Lot of hackers and cheats and those flying rocket bikes are dumb.... but actually forgot how much fun it is doing heists, just have to do the empty server trick for the setup missions lol.

Soldato
Also playing Snowrunner - fantastic effort, probably the best truck simulator available and comes with a huge amount of content across some enourmous maps.

Pity its only on Epic currently.

I desperately hope it comes out on Steam soonish.
I'm playing it, from dubious sources. I feel it improves on mudrunner in every way though.
I've connected PC to TV just now for this game, Steam home streaming would be my preferred way to play this though.

Genuinely feel like it's one of the most enjoyable games I've played on PC ever. Relaxing, and punishes you for trying to rush.
It'll only be made more enjoyable with updates, and mods.

Associate
so far cry 5 is 14.99 on origin game store but 59.99 on uplay store?
Am I missing something here?

I posted in here because Im looking for a new game to play.

had a look at jedi fallen order but prices didnt drop as much as expected.
although again it is cheaper on epic and steam than it is on origin?

also there is now too many "stores" and "launchers".

Back
Top Bottom