Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
The Steelcase? Did you go 2and hand and pay the asking price or make an offer?

I was hoping for the Please V2 with headrest to be in stock., but may just go for the without for now.

Made an offer via a popular auction site to 2nd-hnd. Don't know how low they go but £200 was an instant accept.

Happy with it. Took about a week to dial it in and get used to the idea of a non-fixed back. The lower back pain that the previous well used Ikea Karsten was inflicting after more than a couple of hours has pretty much gone away.

Glad I grabbed one when it looked like working from home was going to be more permanent than originally thought.

Thanks for the feedback. I've got significant lower back pain now that I didn't have before lockdown so hoping this will improve it.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Rack added to my homegym, more stuff coming this week hopefully.

DSCF8605.jpg

When lock down is eased, planning to get some carpet in.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some supplies to keep the gains train powered.

DSCF8617.jpg

Giving pea protein a try to see if it's better for my gut.
Nootropic endless looks decent, much marketing hype so we shall see. Will use as a pre-workout.

Also a Grade A Pixel 4 and a Spigen Liquid Crystal case.

DSCF8619.jpg

DSCF8629.jpg

DSCF8623.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
They are epic.

NBs are heavily underrated.

£50 in Schuh if you're interested, I got a further 20% Blue Light discount, but they also do student discount and other vouchers.

NB US 1300s are one of the nicest, most comfortable trainers I have ever worn (bottom 3)

An old pic of my favourite pair that I don't wear too often (middle) as I'd struggle to get a second pair at this point...

25232349076_83a074c407_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom