Order not delivered, placed 1 week ago. Is this usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi,
This is my first time placing an order with OverClockers UK.

I normally shop at **No competitor naming please** who are very quick and have great customer service.

When I placed the order, I received an email from OverClockers... and that is the last I have heard from them.

I paid by Paypal, and the money has already been debited.

Order placed 26th April and it is now 4th May.

Not even an email to update that there might be some delay.

Seems like very bad customer service.

No email to contact. So I sent one of those WebNotes and see that it was rejected because it could not find the OC Order number. I included this in the subject of the Web Note.

So I have just placed another webnote with just the OC Order number in the subject and nothing else.

Is this a reputable company?

Best Wishes,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Underboss
Could always adult up and telephone them, I know speaking to a IRL human can be difficult but their CS is usually spot on - I'm sure it will all get sorted out.

Associate
OP
Not even an email?

I actually ordered this Elgato HD60S+ Capture/Recorder Device so I can have good quality video
with our own customers during the pandemic.

Seems like very bad service not to even send an email.

Associate
OP
When I placed the order it said it was in stock. That was why I placed it. I could have placed it on Amazon UK but they said they would not have it in stock until 3rd May. But I needed it urgently ... last week.

Associate
Did it say 1 in stock or anything? The site only seems to update stock levels on the front-end periodically so I guess it's possible someone got an order in before you and sniped the last one and now your order is waiting on stock delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom