Twitter

NE5

NE5

Associate
Hello, twitter info says you can have 2 or more accounts registered with the same mobile number.

As it has a habit of blocking people on a regular basis, for relatively nothing, as I found out to my cost once, do they REALLY allow it ?

I have a new different number now and dont to break any of their rules.

NE5

NE5

Associate
OP
Only if you do something that you shouldn't be doing.
I'm not planning to, but they have been known to send you security checks (so they call it) to confirm yourself if you for instance, log in on a tablet when you usually use a phone.

People are kicked off all the time for things, I dont know what.

Soldato
Hello, twitter info says you can have 2 or more accounts registered with the same mobile number.

As it has a habit of blocking people on a regular basis, for relatively nothing, as I found out to my cost once, do they REALLY allow it ?

I had an account banned for referring to Tony Blair as 'a lying, slimy ****'. They wanted me to delete the comment and enter a phone number in order to unban the account. I just created a new account.

Soldato

Yeah I've got loads of accounts using the same mobile number.

NE5

NE5

Associate
OP
I sold two accounts which got banned not long after. Apparently it’s against their rules to sell accounts :D

I've not heard of that !! I just want an insurance, ie if for some reason they block my current account, does the phone number go with it ? Meaning you will have to buy a throwaway mobile to register again ?

Back
Top Bottom